Chapter 14

Azal hadn't stopped sobbing. His bed sheets were practically burnt from the boiling tears spilt on it.
He's lost everything! His lover, a chance at his past, everything he had ever had/wanted was gone forever.

Bzzzt....!....bzzzt!....bzzzt!

Azal looked at his phone and saw an unknown number.

"Hello?" Azal sighed.
"Hello? Is this Azal?" A frantic voice on the other end said.
"Yes, who is this?"
"Oh! I'm Dina, Tom's friend."
"Oh..hi?"
"Please, I know you supposedly hurt him, but I need your help!"
"What is it?" Azal was getting scared.
"He went out to a club a few nights ago and I haven't seen him since! It's been two days please tell me he's with you!"

Tom was missing?!

"He's not with me," Azal said. "What club did he go to?! Where was it?! We need to find him!"
"I need to find him," Dina said. "You hurt him!"
"Please I didn't mean to! And I want to make it right!"
Dina sighed. "Ok, I think he went to the "lava lamp lounge" club. It was around 7:00 when he left. He was wearing a blue tank top-"

"Oh god Lava lamp?!"
"What? What is it?!"
"There are a lot of bad people in that place, and one of them is a...personal enemy, of mine."
"Well lets go! We gotta find him!"
"No, that place is very dangerous. I need to go alone."
"Please, save him!"

Azal hung up the phone and rushed out the door with only one thought in mind:

Irene if you touched Tom I'm going to slaughter you!!