Chapter 3

(Since its the first day ya'll get 3 chapters. I'll update again next week. Thank you all again!!)

Tom awoke the next morning in his comfy bed. Come to think of it, how did he get to his bed? Last he remembered he was lost in the alleyways?

Worry not for your master has kept you safe

"What the?" Tom sat up straight after hearing the voice. "Who said that?!"
But no voice was heard nor person seen.

"That was...weird." Tom said aloud to himself.
Tom got out of bed and made himself a coffee. It was the weekend so he didn't have work, obviously.
He looked over at his calendar, no plans. He looked at his phone, no texts.

Tom sipped on his coffee as he looked out his window. Tom didn't like to be bored. He needed people to function. Even people he didn't know! He just had to be around folks! Tom sighed, and looked at his phone again. Last he heard everyone was busy this weekend. He would've made plans if they weren't.
Tom sighed as washed his cup and put it away.

Tom looked at his clothes, then outside. It was supposed to be cold, but sunny. Tom decided on his blue pullover hoodie and light jeans. He tied his medium length blonde hair into a ponytail. He placed some earring in his ears and looked in the mirror.
He looked ok-

Freckles.

Oh god how he hated those freckles. Like a plague on his face. He knew they were not that not is blue with his skin tone, but he knew they were there. They were a thought forever bugging at him.
Tom sighed. His freckles always but him in a bad mood. But he wanted to have a good day.

Tom looked outside. It was nice. Maybe he should go to the park! Bring that book he was reading! Tom nodded to himself. Yeah, he'll go to the park!

Tom shoved his keys and wallet in his pockets and headed out.

____________

Tom walked around the park looking for a good spot to read. He spotted a nice bench with only one other person it.
The person was very pretty actually. He had dark chestnut hair and wore a red bandanna on his face. Either way, very alurring.
Tom smiled at the the man as he sat down and began to read

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue"

The man was looking at Tom. Tom peaked his eyes above his book and the man looked away quickly.

"in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss"

The man was looking again.
"Hi," Tom smiled at the man who obviously wanted to talk. "I'm Tom."
"H-Hi!" The other man blushed heavily.
"And you are...?"
"Oh! I'm, uh...Azal.." the man said, almost avoiding eye contact.

The man was very flustered. It was so cute! Tom couldn't help it the man was cute!
"So, why are you out here today?" Tom asked.
"Oh, no reason." The man, Azal, said.
"Oh c'mon I'm sure you had some reason to come!" Tom smirked, getting a little closer to the man, "If it wasn't to meet me then what was it?"

Tom was kinda flirt you could say. He was a Bi who was ready to Fly off into the sunset in romance! And gosh was this guy hot!

"Wh-What?" Azal blushed redder.
"I'm teasing," Tom winked. "I'm here cause I'm reading."
"But couldn't you have done that at home?"
"I guess,"
"Then why did you come to the park, hm?" Azal smirked.
"Clever aren't you?" Tom giggled.

"So Mr. Azal, any plans for lunch?" Tom asked.
"N-No..." Azal was a tomato is at this point.
"Well lets go get some, I'm hungry!" Tom grabbed Azal's hand and true two started to walk to town together.

(The book was "Paradise Lost", a famous book about the devil)