Chpater 16

"What?! Impossible!" Irene screamed.

Azal held Tom in his arms as he trembled.
"You lost, fair and square," Azal smirked, holding onto Tom tightly.
"I'll get him back, just you wait!" Irene screamed as she vanished in a puff of hellfire.

"T-Tom, are you ok?! Did she hurt you?!" Azal asked.
Tom nodded.
"What did she do to you?!"
"Sh-She...r-raped me...!" Tom sobbed.
"WHAT."
"We...we were at a club...having a good time. I was trying to forget you, but I couldn't stop thinking about you. She tried tori undo my belt and I said no but...but she thralled me and-" Tom burst into tears again.
Azal held him tighter. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for you to be wrapped up in this! Lets het you home, I'll explain everything later but Dina  is worried sick."
"D-Dina..."
"Yeah, now c'mon!"

_________

Tom's eyes hurt from crying as Azal led him into his appartment.
"Tom!" Dina cried and hugged him. "Where were you?! What happened?! Whats going on between you and Azal-"
"Dina stop," Azal said. "Tom went through something very traumatic and he's incredibly distraught. He needs rest. Get him to bed and I will tell you everything."

Dina led Tom to bed.
Tom couldn't feel anything. He felt so violated, confused, scared.
"Its going to be Ok Tom," Dina said, laying a blanket over him. "You're safe.

Am I? Tom thought. Am I safe?

Yes, you are safe, Said his mind. Master Azal will keep you safe.

(Sorry for the lack of updates. I haven't written a lot recently and I'm running out of chapters. Plus i just forget to update sorry lol)