Chapter 13

TW: Sexual assault/rape

Tom pulled on a tank top that showed of his muscular toned body.
Dina stood in the doorway.
"Isn't this a little soon?" She asked.
"No," Tom said. "I just...I need to forget."
"But a club? Its so...not you!" Dina said.
"I don't care," Tom sighed as he grabbed his keys. "Do you want to come?"
Dina shook her head. "No, thank you. Just be careful ok?"
Tom nodded and walked out the door.

...

Tom walked into the club. Neon lights flashed everywhere, it was hot and crowded.
He could see the bar from across the dance floor. He walked to it, and ordered two drinks, one for each hand.

"Buying me a drink are you?"

Tom turned to see a young lady next to him at the bar. She had classic blonde hair and was very tan. She had bright...red eyes? Perhaps it was the light.
Tom was not a rude person, so even though he had gotten the drinks for him, he handed one to the woman.

"Such a gentleman," she smirked. "Thank you!"
"No problem," Tom sighed a she sipped his drink.
"Aw, someone's upset," the woman pouted. She set down her drink and pulled him on the dance floor.

"W-Wait!" Tom cried. "I don't dance!"
"You do now..." The woman pressed herself against Tom.

She grinned and groped him, and Tom blushed heavily. It just...didn't feel right. But it was a distraction, so he went with it.
He could feel himself and the girl becoming more hot and bothered by the minute.
"Come with me," the girl breathed into his ear.

...

The girl threw Tom onto a bed and held him down.
She licked his neck, then she smashed her lips onto his.
Their tounge played with eachother until they needed air.
"How do you feel...?" The girl asked.
"Dizzy..." Tom giggled.
"Good, Good..." the girl reached for Tom's belt.

"St-Stop..." Tom breathed. "I don't want too...do that,"
"You would've done it for Azal!"

Tom's eyes widened. "How do you know about-"
The girl covered his mouth as she began to change. He takin turned yellow and she grew horns.
She was a demon.
"Now Now, calm down!" The demon-girl said. "You're going to give me what I want."
Tom shook his head franticly.
"Shhhh...." The girls looked deep into his eyes. "Hm, the thrall on you is strong, but mime is stronger."

Azal...Azal...his mind cried silently. But there was a stronger voice in his head screaming Irene! Irene!

"Listen to me, Tom," the demon girl, named Irene, said. "I am your master ok? Forget about that silly boy Azal...!"

Irene...Irene....Irene...!

"Now strip."