Chapter 17

(Woo! We're finally back!!)

Dina and Azal sat down in the living room.
"What happened." Dina asked.
"He was...raped."
"No..!" Dina gasped.
"Yes, and then he was being held captive by his rapist. I managed to get him out and she shouldn't be bothering him or any of us. At least, I hope so."
"I can't believe this! I'm so sorry I ever doubted you."
"If possible, I'll need to talk to him later tonight to explain some things to him. I kept some things from his and thats how I hurt him."
Dina nodded. "Of course,"

___________

Tom sat up as Azal entered the room. Dina had left to get some food for them.
"Hey," Azal sat down on the bed.
"Hi," Tom said.
"I want to explain everything to you, if you're willing to hear it."
Tom nodded.

"What are you?" Tom asked
"I'm a demon," Azal said.
"What is a thrall?"
"A thrall is what Demons use to create mind slaves. But I never meant to use mine on you, and I'm sorry."
"Am I still under your thrall right now?"
"....yes."
"Do you know how to get rid of it?"
"I don't, and for your safety I don't think we should."
"What?! Why?!"
"Because when you were in trouble, I could sense it. Its how I got there in time to save you from Adras."
"Was that the guy who attacked me in the alley?"
"Yes. Thats why I think you should stay under it. So that we are connect and can protect eachother."
"But I'm not your slave!"
"You never were!" Azal cried. "Any times I through you under were by accident!'
Tom calmed down.

"Adras said something odd to me." He said.
"What did the bastard say?" Azal asked.
"He said 'I'm the one who's going to take you to you're father'. But...how did he know my father was dead?"
"I have no idea..." Azal said. "We have no idea who gets into heaven. Only hell."
Tom looked like he realized something but shook it off.

"Azal I'm sorry." Tom said.
"For what?" Azal asked.
"I said some mean things that Day and didn't mean any of them."
"No, I should be sorry. I kept this all from you, and I feel awful."
"I forgive you," Tom said.

"Hey guys!" Dina called from the kitchen. "Food's here! Come eat!"

(I'm so glad to be back! Ya'll this book is long and its got some major plot twists coming up so get ready!

Also quick update! I have an old instagram for this book @ "thralls_comic " I was thinking of doing Q&A's there and possible livestreams. And You can tag that account for any fanart or fanfic. I know I'll be drawing concept art too lol.

Anyway, once again its great to be back! Updates will be every Monday and Friday(and i hope i dont start to forget lol)

See you all soon!)