EPISODE II.

[agatha did some damage]

The morning after Hurricane Agatha slammed through the Outer Banks, Duchess was woken by a loud knocking on her door. She groaned, knowing before even seeing them that JJ and John B were waiting for her to come and head out on the boat. She shuffled to the front door, and lazily waved at JJ who was still banging at it, joint in between his lips.

"Good morning to the beautiful Duchess," JJ laughed, taking in her messy bedhead and shitty sweatpants she slept in.

Duchess flipped him off." I'm only coming if you let me hit that," She said, pointing to the joint.

"Uh, I don't think so," JJ replied.

"Dude, come on," John B started.

"She won't hit this one because, drumroll please," JJ reached into the pocket of his shorts and produced another join, identical to the one in his mouth.

Smiling, Duchess opened the door to grab it from his fingers. "For me," she said dramatically," Oh you shouldn't have."

"Anything to get you out of bed before one o'clock m'lady," JJ responded.

"Guys quit flirting," John B deadpanned," We gotta pick up Pope and Kie."

Duchess rolled her eyes and handed the joint back to JJ," Give me two seconds guys. And be quiet. Tab isn't awake yet, and if she does get up before I leave she'll make me stay to do clean up."

John B and JJ both touched their fingers to their lips. Laughing, Duchess slipped back into her room to get ready for the day. She fixed her sleep ruined bun back to the top of her head, traded her sweatpants for a red bikini and a pair of denim shorts, and threw on the first t-shirt she found laying in her room.  Ready for the day, she tiptoed through her house, and shut the door quietly behind her, careful not to wake her grandmother.

She walked right up to the boys, grabbing the joint from JJ's fingers and putting it between her own lips, unlit until they got on the boat. "Hey," JJ stopped her as the trio made ther way to the boat, letting John B walk ahead and onto it.

"What's up?"

"Is that my shirt?" The blond haired bastard was smirking at her. Duchess looked down at the worn and faded gray t-shirt couldn't help but blush. Now that she actually looked at it, it was definitely JJ's. But the moment passed and she righted herself, proceeding to smack JJ on the arm.

"Maybe if you didn't leave your shit around, this wouldn't have happened," she spat, but there was no venom to her words. JJ knew that, because he kept that smirk on his face.

He leaned in close to her. "It looks good on you," he whispered, his breath hot on her neck. The blush returned.

"Hey JJ, Duchess," John B yelled," Let's go!"