EPISODE XXVIII.

[jj and duchess are pawn stars]

The excitment from the night before carried into the next day, where the Pogues and Sarah were gathered at John B's house assembling a plan to retrieve the rest of the Royal Merchant gold.

Sarah and Duchess sat on either side of Kie in the back of John B's van while Kie showed them the drawings of a mechanism designed to get all of the gold from the well.

"He said it looked something like this," Kie explained, pointing at the drawing. The drawing in question was poorly drawn, but it didn't matter. It accurately showed how far down the well was and where the gold was located in the side of it. "That's fifty feet down, and they're using one hundred foot rope. So I guess this little wagon will go straight to the gold room," Kie ended her last statement with a laugh.

The longer the three girls looked at the drawing, the funnier it looked. Sarah let out a laugh and asked," Who drew this?"

"Who do you think," Kie responded, and picked her head up to look at Pope through the front windshield of the van, where he was staring right back at her.

"Hey, be nice," Duchess laughed," Pope's the smart one. We can't let him be the artistic one too. Then he'd be way too good for us."

"Kie," JJ appoached them dropping three gold bars at their feet," This better work. We can't pawn this if there's a giant wheat symbol on it."

Kie held up a blowtorch. "It's gonna work."

Once the gold bars were melted into a giant hunk of metal, The Pogues decided it was good enough to try to pawn. Though it didn't look the best, it didn't have the wheat symbol on it, and that's all that mattered.

"Hell of a job melting it down, Dr. Frankenstein," JJ said when he jumped out of the van. Th st were parked in front of a pawn shop, and JJ and Duchess were given the task of trying to pawn off the hunk of gold.

"Like you could have done better," Kie challenged.

"I could have done much better," JJ told her," I took a welding class."

"When?"

John B split them up before the yelling started. "Whoa, whoa, hey! Chill out, okay?"

"Easy for you to say," JJ said," You're not the one who has to pawn this piece of shit off. How did I get this job anyway?"

"Cause you're the best liar," Pope answered without missing a beat.

Duchess, walking behind JJ to door of the pawn shop asked," Then how did I get this job."

Pope didn't need a second to think about that answer either. "Because you're the only one who can keep JJ on a leash. You keep him from doing stupid shit."

Duchess rolled her eyes. "Whatever, let's just get this over with and get the money. Then JJ can pay for resituition."

JJ and Duchess walked into the store first. "Afternoon ma'am," JJ said to the woman at the counter. She turned to face them as soon as the little bell started ringing when the door opened.

"Afternoon." She seemed extremely confused as to why two teenagers were in the pawn shop.

"I see you buy gold," JJ continued, ignoring the suspicious look on her face.

"That's what the sign say, don't it?"

"Well, I sure hope you buy a lot of it, because my girl and I here are about to blow your mind."