EPISODE III.

[shipwreck]

[shipwreck]

"Let me show you a party trick," JJ announced, climbing over Kie and Duchess to get to the front of the boat.

"What the hell is he doing," Duchess asked Kie.

"Something stupid," Kie replied," He's JJ."

Duchess laughed and took another swig of her beer. "You're right about that one."

"Hey Pope, can you go a little faster," JJ asked.

Duchess was still confused as to what stupid antic her friend was up to, but as she watched John B move as far away from JJ as possible saying," Here we go. I'm moving. Doesn't work." Duchess knew it wasn't going to be anything good. "We've tried this like six thousand times," John B complained.

Pope didn't seem to listen to his friends because upon JJ's request, he sped the boat up more and more. "I got this. It's going to work," JJ said confidently. Duchess didn't even have a chance to ask him directly what the hell he was doing before she felt beer fly onto her face and into her hair. In front of her, JJ stood at the front of the boat, beer bottle extended away from his mouth, letting the air resitance push it into his mouth. Most of it went elsewhere.

"You're getting beer in my hair," Kie laughed.

"Yea this is totally gross JJ," Duchess complained, trying to keep herself from laughing," I'm going to smell like beer all day because of you." Pope and John B must have been hit as well, because the two boys sent a chorus of commands, telling JJ to be done with his stupid party trick. But before he even got a chance, the boat stopped short, launching JJ into the water and sending the 4 other pogues flying to the front of the boat.

"Jesus Pope," Kie exclaimed, while John B laid on the deck groaning.

"What the hell was that," Duchess asked, rubbing at her hip that slammed into the edge of the boat. She then looked into the water for JJ. "You good kid?"

JJ was floating in the water, groaning in pain. "I think my heels touched the back of my head."

"Kie you okay," John B asked.

"Yea I'm alright," she responded.

"I'm okay too John B," Duchess teased, holding out her hand to hoist her friend back to his feet.

"Pope what did you do," JJ demanded from the water.

Pope replied," Sandbar. The channel changed."

"No shit," JJ snapped, swimming closer to the boat.

"Ugh, this is probably gonna mess this whole place up," John B stated.

"Hey I saved the beer though," JJ remarked.

"Congrats JJ," John B replied sarcastically.

Pope moved to the front of the boat, looking into the water. "Guys... I think there's a boat down there," He stated, eyes not moving from a certain spot in the water.