CHAPTER I

Nitya's POV

" Nitya..Nitya wake up. You will be late for your college", My mom Yelled trying to wake me up from my sleep.
Oh shit! I immediately Ran to the bathroom. It has been 2 weeks since we arrived in this new town. My Dad is a Police Officer So he got transfered here. Because of his job we always have to shift from one place to another. My mother loves baking so we started our small bakery in town. After college i help my mother as i also love to bake. I got admission here in new college.
After taking shower I wore my favourite Dark Blue kurta with Sky blue plazzo.

"Good morning papa"I wish my dad while sitting beside him on dining table

"Good morning papa"I wish my dad while sitting beside him on dining table. "Good Morning Princess"My dad replied with a smile. My Mom served me hot coffee. I inhale the delicious smell of the fresh hot coffee as I grab the newspaper and continue reading. There was an article which drew my attention :
' Police raided and sealed 2 new clubs of Mafia king VIRAJ RANAWAT. Two gang member are dead in firing while four police officer are severly injured. People seem to get relief after arrrival of new police officer SURYAKUMAR SHARMA'

Suryakumar sharma is my dad. He is known for his bravery and loyality. For some unknown reason mafia has taken a liking to this small town. Each and every person of this town is petrified of them. No one has ever seen their leader. Rumors are that he is a ruthless and heartless monster, who killed for fun. He is merciless demon who has destroyed many lives. His name only makes me shiver and my dad is taking actions against him.

"Dad, are all these rumours about the mafia king true?" I asked hoping to get no as answer. " Yes princess, I never dealt with such a ruthless criminal ever. According to our records he has killed more than 1700 people till now. Which include members of rival gangs and also many innocent people who tried to oppose him. He also has power in the goverment. But luckily there are few people in government who do not bow in front of him. So with their support I am able to atleast do this much. Rumors also said that he killed his own parents to get this mafia position at the age of only 20 . He is also a womanizer. Who uses girls as a toy." Listening to this petrified me to the core. " Dad why did you take this posting? Cant you give this job to someone else. What if something happens to you." I said almost controlling my tears. " Nitya, someone has to make him stop and as a police officer it is my duty and responsibility. And i swear i will destroy this monster so everybody can live peacefully in this town." My dad said placing his hand on mine.

" Nitya, listen i know you are sacred but remember you are the daughter of a police officer so you have to be strong and there are many dangerous people who might want to hurt you to get back to me and this town is full of bad people so please be careful ". This is a typical speech my dad gives me every time i left for college. I am not worried for myself but what if something happens to him.
" Yes dad dont worry ill be strong. " I replied with a smile. After that we heard a car horn which means Ridhi is here. Ridhi has become my best friend. Ya i know its just two week but our bond has become really stronger. "Good bye Mom and Dad" I said and ran outside and sat in the car.

" Good morning Babeee" Ridhi literally yelled..I giggle at her madness. "Good Morning now lets go or we will be late". Ridhi gave me her crazy smile n we drove for our college.
____________________________________

Viraj's office

On the other side of town standing in his luxurious office staring at the city from the glass window the monster was fuming in anger. Suddenly the glass window shattered as he punch on the glass.
A filthy new police officer is getting on his nerves. Viraj took this matter very lightly before but this caused him a huge loss..as his important men are in police custody and four clubs are sealed where all the illegal buisiness used to take place. Viraj also sent his men to bribe that officer but he not only refused it but also send a warning to the Mafia king to close all his illegal activities and surrender to police otherwise he will destroy his mafia empire soon. Viraj laughed when he heard this warning. Surely this police officer took viraj's ignorance as his weakness. He surely doesn't know what viraj is capable of.

Suddenly a knock is heard on the door. "Come in" said viraj. A 28 years old, 5 foot 8 inch mascular handsome man with black spiky hair and dark brown eyes entered. He is Aayan Khurana, best friend and advisor of Viraj. " Viraj I got all the information on this officer as you asked. We have his address also. There are only three members in his family. So what are you planning to do now" Aayan said while placing file on desk. "This officer has to die Aayan. Lets not waste time. I gave him a chance to backoff but he underestimated my power. I will kill his whole family in front of his eyes and then i will give him the most painful death. His death will become the example for othere people to not to mess with me." Aayan knows very well that there is only one punishment for those who mess with viraj and that is death. " Tell the driver to get the car at 7 PM. Let's join Sharma family for dinner." Viraj said with wicked smirk.
What viraj does not know that this visit is going to change his life forever.
____________________________________

Dear Readers,
This is my first book so please vote and comment🙂