CHAPTER VIII

Nitya's POV

Viraj walked towards me as I backed off. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. He picked me bridal style and started walking towards my bed. With in a moment I was pinned down on the bed and he got on top of me. I started  trembling with fear. I have never been this close to any male in my life. He tightly held my hands above my head with his one hand. His body was tightly pressed on me. I closed my eyes because of the touch.
" Look at me." He commanded with his deep voice. I opened my eyes and look directly into his eyes. His eyes were full of lust.
" What are you doing viraj? P-Please let me go." I pleaded struggling under him.
" With this hands you dared to slapped me so I am punishing them." He said looking towards me.
He removed his tie and tied my hands to headboard of my bed. Now tears formed in my eyes.

He placed his hand on my cheek then slowly moved it towards my lips. He rubbed my bottom lip with his finger tip. Looking hungrily towards them.
" Now its time to punish your mouth" He said looking towards my lips. I was about to ask what he meant but he crashed his lips on mine. He was kissing me like there was no tomorrow.  He was biting and sucking on my lower lip. Tears started flowing from my eyes. He ignored my cries and continued his assault. He tried to put his tounge into my mouth but I refused. He slapped my thigh making me gasp and took it as an opportunity to insert his tounge in my mouth and explore my mouth. I tried to push him but he didnt even bulge. After few minutes he moved towards my neck. He placed wet kisses on my neck. I whimpered under him as he bit and sucked on my neck. What  felt like eternity when he stopped his assualt and looked towards me.

"I hope that from now you will never dare to disrespect me Love.  It was hard for me to control myself from taking you right now." He said while placing his forehead on mine and panting heavily.

" You are mine Love. You were mine the moment I laid my eyes on you. You were mine the moment you fell in my arms. You are mine and you will always be mine. There is no escape from me" With that he again crashed his lips on mine.

After satisfying himself he untied my hands and kissed my forehead. He got out of the bed and removed his clothes as now he was only in his boxers. I moved my face to the other side. He laid beside me and covered both of us with sheets. And pulled me in his arms.
" Sleep My Love. Good night. I love you." He said while kissing my forehead.

I did not utter a single word. I was shocked. I never thought that he will force himself on me. His this act only increased my hatred towards him. He was a heartless monster no doubt. He took my first kiss. He forced me. He doesnt love me. He doesnt even know what love is. And now I am laying in his arms. I felt disgusted about myself. I just wanted to run far away from this man and hide somewhere where he wont be able to find me.
How will dad react when he comes to know that his biggest enemy forced himself on his daughter? I wish for dad to come soon. I cried silently as sleep took over me.
____________________________________

When I woke up this morning Viraj was gone. Tears fell from my eyes as last nights incidence flashed in front of my eyes. I got up from my bed as my attention went towards my mirror. There was a chit stick on the mirror.

Good Morning Love. Sorry for not being there when you woke up. I have some work to attained so I am leaving early. I have already prepared breakfast for you. So dont forget to eat it. See you at your annual function. All the best. Have a Good Day. I Love you❤️ - Your Viraj

I rolled my eyes after reading it. I was removing that chit when my eyes fell upon my reflection on mirror. There were marks on my neck. Marks that were reminding me of last nights incidence.
Oh God my parents are coming today. I cant go like this in front of them also I have a dance performance. I wanted to kill viraj for doing this to me.

I immedietly ran towards bathroom and took shower and tried to remove this marks but there was no use. So I tried to hide them with concealer which helped alot.

Tringgg...My phone rang. Dad.

" Hellooo Dad." I happily answered the call. I missed him so much.
"Hello My princess. How are you? Is everything okay" He asked me.
" I am Good dad. Everything is okay. I Am leaving for college. About what time you will arrive here? My annual function will start around 6 PM." I said
" Dont worry princess. We wont miss your performace for world. We will arrive there on time." He said.
" Okay dad. See you there. Bye. " I said.
" Bye princess. All the best. Take care" He said. I cut the call.

Today I will tell dad everything that happened. I am not gonna hide anything from him now. I just cant handle the guilt of lying from him.
I am very excited about my performace today. I wont allow viraj to ruin my day. I called Riddhi to pick me up. And we left for college together.
____________________________________

Dear Readers,

Please VOTE and COMMENT🤗