CHAPTER VI

Nitya's POV

"Neilll..." I shouted and quickly sat on ground beside Neil who was laying on ground unconscious and socking in his own blood. He was not breathing. Oh God is he dead?.
I was about to check if he was breathing or not but someone grabbed my arm and made me stand.
Viraj..he pulled me away from Neil's body. I quickly snatched my arm from his grip. And stepped back.
" You..you ki-lled him." I stuttered. Tear were streaming down my eyes.
" You killed him viraj. You are bloody Murderer. You killed him." I shouted on him.
" Why you killed him...Why?. What did he do to you? He was innocent". I said while crying.
" Love calm down please. I did all this for you Nitya...For Us. He wanted what was my mine..you Nitya. So he has to be dead". He said while holding my shoulder.
He is really a monster. A ruthless monster. For him human life means nothing.

I pushed him away and turned my attention towards Riddhi. She also seemed scared because of this incident.
" Riddhi..help me to lift Neil. We have to took him to the hospital." I said completely Ignoring Viraj. There is no way to argue with him. Riddhi immediayely come forward. Viraj turned me to face him as I was about to hold Neil.
" Why do you care for him? Do you love him? Dont you dare to touch him Nitya otherwise I will place one more bullet in his head right at this moment." He said tightening his grip on my arm.

I removed my hand from his grip and what I did next was unbelivable for me too. I slapped him. I slapped him hard.
" You sick bastard. You have no heart. Dont you dare touch me again. And Dont show me this bloody face of yours." I yelled at him. I was beyond furious. He left from there in anger.

Me and Riddhi we immedietly placed Neil in Riddhi's car and took him to the hospital. Luckily he was alive. And now he is in ICU. We informed his parents and left from there. I was not able to face them. This everything is happening because of me. Riddhi was also afraid of what happened so I told her to go to her house. I know somewhere she was afraid to be with me now. So I didnt ask her for sleepover. She dropped me infront of my house and left.

I was about to enter in my house when my phone rang. DAD.
" Hello". I said
" Princess where are you? I get a call from my constables that you were not in college when they came to pick you. Is everything okay?" Dad asked worridly.
" Actually today I left early with Riddhi. And I forgot that those constables were gona come to pick me up. I Am really sorry Dad." I said while opening lock of my house.
" You should have informed me Nitya. Me and your mom we were worried about you." He said.
" I am sorry dad. This wont happen again." I apologised.
" And call Riddhi for tonight. Dont be alone. And I sent two guards who will come within hour so there is nothing to worry. But lock the doors properly. Okay?"
" Yes dad, I will. Dad what happened about Viraj's matter. Is there any good news." I asked while sitting on a couch.
" I cant say good news but there are some Ministers who still want to support me. So lets see what happens. Now I have to go. Take care. Be safe. And we will be there tomorrow before your annual function. Okay?" He said.
"Yes Dad. Bye. Take care you too. And tell mom that I miss her." I said.
"Yess, Bye." He said and hung up the call.

I dont have guts to tell Dad about what happened today. He will leave his work and will come here immedietly. I will tell him when he will be here.

I really hoped that viraj will stop bothering me after todays incident. I was beyond scare today. He litteraly shot someone just because someone confessed their feelings to me. He is really dangerous. Whenever he comes in front of me I really want to run away from him and hide but I have to act strong. I cant let him scare me cause this is what he wants. He wants me to get scared and submit to him. I will never let that happen. I will not let him ruin my life.

It was 8 PM so I decided to take shower as my clothes were covered in blood.

After shower I changed into my comfortable night dress

After shower I changed into my comfortable night dress. And headed to kitchen for prepaing dinner. As I came down stair my door bell rung. I look at the clock. It was 9 PM. Who can come at this time? May be guards will be hear.

I openered the door. And the color from my face drained.
Devil was standing there in all his glory.

____________________________________

Viraj's POV

When I went to meet Nitya in her college I saw a guy who was proposing My Nitya. Without thinking I shot that boy. No one took whats mine. I know I could have beat him but shooting him was the message for all other guys who will now never even dare to look at Nitya.

I was angry to see that she was crying for that dumbass guy. I warned her so she fucking slapped me. I was fuming in rage. I immediately left from there otherwise I would have harmed her in a way that she cannot even imagine. 

I went to my mansion. Her slap was not only on my cheek but it was printed on my Ego. She crossed her line today. I know I love her but she cannot disrespect me like that. And she will get punished for what she did today.
When I came to know that her parents went to Delhi for tonight and she is all alone I knew what I had to do. I smiled wickedly.

I am coming to punish you my love.
____________________________________