CHAPTER XIV

Nitya's pov

I tried to wiggle in my sleep but something was restraining me from moving. I felt a hold on my waist. I opened my eyes to look around. I was in the huge bedroom with black interior. Wait, my room does not have black interior.

All the memories came back to me of my wedding

All the memories came back to me of my wedding. I was married to Viraj. I looked beside me as Viraj was sleeping while circling one arm around me. I immedietly pushed his hand away and got up. I was shocked to see that I was only in a man's Tshirt and my panty.

" It is not morning yet, Sweetheart. Come back to bed." Viraj said in his sleepy voice.

" Where the Fuck I am? And who changed my clothes? And how dare you to sleep beside me?" I asked furiously.

" Dont you remember anything Love? We are on our honeymoon. Before few hours we made love. You were begging me to take you. Remember?" He said. What? No no that cant be possible.

" Stop messing with my head, viraj. I know nothing has happened between us. You are laying. Tell me who changed my clothes?" I said angrily

He got up from the bed and walked towards me and picked me up bridal style and threw me on the bed. He get on top of me.

" I changed your clothes as you are my wife Now. And no we did not make love. So should we Now?" He said with a smirk.

" Get off me you Pig. I neve wanted to marry you. You killed samrat. You shot my dad. You killed many innocent people who came to my marriage." I said trying to push him away.

Viraj's eyes darken. He held my hands above my head and placed his lips on mine. He started kissing me. This kiss was not gentle it was more like a punishment. I tried to get away from his hold but he has pinned me down on the bed. I denied him the access so he bit my lower lip. I tasted metalic taste of blood in my mouth. A whimper left from my mouth. He came out of his trance and look towards me worridly. But again that worry on his face shifted into the cold expressions.

" Dont disrespect me, Love. You cheated me and planned behind my back. What you thought that it will be that easy to get away from me?" He said angrily.

" If I get a chance to go away from you then I will do that again and again." I said with hatred.

" Then I will tie you to my bed for  your whole life. And trust me Love I am the man of my words." He said challenging me.

" I hate you." I said

" You will love me one day." He said and get off me. He left the room leaving me all alone. I cried and cried until sleep took over me.
___________________________________

I woke up as sunrays hit my face. I woke up and open the door of the balcony. I was shocked when I looked around.