CHAPTER XVIII

Nitya's POV

It has been two days since we came back from our honeymoon. Each and every day I felt blessed to have Viraj in my life. He did not leave a single moment to make me feel loved.

We are living in this big mansion where I dont have to do any work. All I have to do is sit and order. But I am getting bored of this. I want to go back to college. And most importantly I want to meet my parents. They must be worried for me.

Viraj told me not to worry about my dad as he is fine. He did not want me to meet my parents. He is still angry on my father about him marrying me to Samrat. I tried to convince him alot but he clearly said no to meet my parents. Maybe Viraj thinks that if I meet my patents then they will brain wash me and so I will leave Viraj.

I also asked him about college so he said that he will arrange a teacher who will come here to teach me. What am I a child? Viraj said that if I am getting bore then I can even go with him to his office from monday. I like that Idea. There I can learn alot of things related to business. 

Viraj went for a meeting and I am getting bore here. I decided to call my parents. If I cant meet them then atleast I can speak to them. And viraj is also not here to deny me.

I went into viraj's study room. There was a telephone. I immediately dialled number of my house. After the few rings someone picked the phone.

"Hello" It was my mom.

" Hello mom." I murmered as tear fell from my eye. I missed her so much.

"Nitya, oh my god Nitya. How are you princess? Your father and I was worried about you. Where are you?" She started questioning. Happiness was evident from her voice.

" I am fine mom. I am with viraj in his mansion. I want to tell you many things mom. Dont worry about me. How is dad?" I asked

"He is not fine Nitya. He is constantly talking about you. He missed you so much princess. Try to come here. We really wanted to see you nitya. Your father's condition is not good." She said. I have to go to meet him.

" I am coming mom. I coming to meet you both." I said.

" Be safe princess. I dont want viraj to harm you." Mom said. I want to tell my parents that viraj is not what they think. I want to tell them that I love him.

" Dont worry mom. I am coming. See you soon." I said and cut the call.

I decided to meet them. I know viraj wont allow me to go there so I have to lie to him. Viraj is busy today. He has continuous meetings to attend. So I just have to pass the guards. I immedietly went to the kitchen and told maids that I am taking lunch for viraj in his office and packed lunch. I told guards that I am going to viraj's office. They called viraj to cross check but luckily he did not pick the call. So they let me go. I told driver that I will go alone and took a car and I left. I drove to my parents house. I know viraj will be very angry when he will come to know this. But what can I do when he dont want listen to me.

I was immedietly engulfed in a heart worming hug by my mother as I entered into my house.

" We thought that we will never be able to see you." My mom said as she started crying hugging me. My parents never left me alone not even for studies.

"Princess.." my dad said. I looked towards him as he was sitting on a wheel chair. Dad. I immedietly ran towards him and hugged him.

" Dad, are you alright?" I checked his leg as it was covered in bandage.

" I am fine, princess. Dont worry about me. But how you came here? Didn't viraj stop you?" my dad asked.

" I didn't tell him." I said. God knows what he will do after my this stunt.

" You did a good thing, Nitya. And he forcefully married you so it is not a legal marriage. Now you are here we can go somewhere away from this place. Thats why I told your mom to call you here if possible." My dad said.

"No dad. We are not going anywhere. And for me I am viraj's wife now. Dad viraj is not the person you think he is. He is really a nice man. Dad he really loves me alot. He really cares of me." I said

" What you are saying, princess? He killed so many men in front of you. He even killed Samrat. What happened to you?" My dad said.

" Dad you dont know true story. Shivraj is actually Shekhar. Who killed viraj's parent and because of him viraj went into the jail. Shivraj is the one who was doing illegal buisiness not Viraj's dad. Viraj never wanted to get involved into all this illegal activities. But situation made him like that. Shivraj is not a good person. And viraj actually saved me from marrying Samrat as he was a rapist dad. If you want you can investigate about both of them." I explained.

" What are you saying, princess?" Dad asked.

"She is saying the truth." I looked towards the source of voice.

Shekhar was standing  at the door with few men. What is he doing here?
____________________________________

Viraj's POV

I opened my phone to call Nitya which was on silent mode because of an important meeting which I was having with foreign clietns. I was having a missed call from my one of the guards from mansion. I immedietly called back. I came to know that Nitya left the house saying that she is coming to my office while taking my lunch with her. And she said that I told her so. It has been more than half hour after that missed call and she is not here. I immedietly called Aayan.

" Aayan, with in 20 minutes I want all the information about whereabouts of Nitya." I ordered him and cut the call.

I suspended that guard and my driver. How can those assholes let her leave the mansion like this. And why the fuck she even lied to me. Where did she go? Was she really coming to meet me and something happened to her in between or she is trying to run away from me? Ughhh. I throw one vase in anger. Dont you think of leaving me Nitya. I will find you where ever you are. You cant run away from me. Did she lie to me for all these days about loving me? I was getting restless by each and every second. Many questions were crossing my mind.

Nitya wanted to visit her parents but I refused. May be I was worried that they will fill her mind with all the negative thoughts about me. What if she went to meet them. I hope this must be the reason. But it was not safe for her to go alone. Many rivals are waiting for an opportunity to find my weakness. I got a call from Aayan. He told me that she talked to her mother from my study room's telephone. She is visiting her parents house.

I immedietly took my car and left for her parent's house. I hope everything will be fine. I just wish that she is safe.
____________________________________

Dear Readers,

Please VOTE and COMMENT😊