CHAPTER XVI

Mature Content

Nitya's POV

Viraj lifted me bridal style and headed towards our bedroom. He closed the door behind us and placed me on our bed.

He pinned me down on our bed while holding my wrists above my head. I stare up at viraj to see his gaze is trained on my body. Our bodies were pressing against each other and fitting like the perfect mold.

He pressed his lips onto mine, eliciting a whimper from me as I clutch at the material of his shirt in an effort to pull him impossibly closer. Resisting, I deny him access again and again. Suddenly, he squeezed my right breast while kissing my lips. Sparks ran down my body. I gasped in shock and he took that opportunity to explore my mouth with his tongue.

My back arched when he started kissing my neck. He started biting  and sucking on my neck as if marking his territory. All I know is that I dont care about the marks I will have by tomorrow morning. I lose myself in the moment and the feel of his body against mine. I was moaning his name. With in a moment he tore my dress leaving me only in my red underwear. I gasped in shock. He got up from the bed and removed his clothes and stood naked in front of me. My eyes lingered on his body. I blushed seeing his length. He came towards me and caressed my cheeks. 

"Do you trust me, Love?" He said looking towards me.

" Yes I do." I said with in a second. He smiled and came above me.

He captured my lips in his and kissed me wildly. He kissed my neck, my shoulder then suddenly he captured my right breast in his mouth and sucked my nipple. He played with my left breast. Dangerous amount of pressure raised in my lower area.

"Viraj.." I moaned his name. Which egg him more as he took my left breast in his warm mouth. While pinching my right nipple. I was panting heavily. He started kissing down to my belly. He looked towards me for permission. I smiled and nod to him. He took my panty off. Before I would have understood anything he placed his mouth on my pussy. I clutched the bedshits tightly. I felt tremendous pleasure in my body. He sucked my pussy. I whined lowly moving my hips trying to get more friction. I could feel my legs numb already and stomach forms a knot at the base ready to burst out. I wanted to say but nothing came out apart from a loud moan as an orgasm ripped through my whole body.

" We are not finished yet, Love"  He said huskily. I moned out loud when viraj insert one finger inside me. I moved my hips trying to get some friction. He caressed me softly making me whimper. He continued stroking and caressing me. I moaned in pleasure when he touched a specific spot and inserted one more finger inside me.
My back arched in intense pleasure.

A strange sensation begun in the pit of my belly and only grew. My eyes closed on their own accord and all I wanted to do was reach the feeling and bathe myself in it. But viraj kept the feeling at bay. He would increase the movement of his fingers and just as I was about to reach the top he would slow    down and the feeling would disappear.

He kept going like this until I cried in frustration.

" Viraj please." I pleaded causing him to chuckle.

" I know what you need, Love. But you must ask me for it." Viraj replied cockily.

"You know what I need." I nearly shouted.

He kissed my breasts and took a nipple in his mouth.

"No I don't. Tell me what you need."

Knowing he wouldn't give me and would continue to torture me I give in.

" Take me." I murmured.

" Your wish is my command" He said and with extreme care he slid himself inside me stretching me . There was a sharp pain once he broke through my virginity but it was soon relpaced with pleasure.

  " God, you feel amazing Love." He muttered and began to thrust with slow, deep strokes.

All rational sense deserted me as I  lost in the extreme pleasure. He didn't thrust too hard, but held me tightly. His strokes were loving and precise, making me experience the true meaning of making love.

Slowly and gradually I rose to the peack. Viraj increased his pace slightly causing me to climb faster and faster until I reached the peak and fell. I exploded in a million bliss full pieces as the orgasm ripped through me. I experienced the ultimate high with Viraj, who grunted and reached his own climax, spilling his seeds inside me.

Eventually I came down from cloud nine, to see Viraj gazing at me with love and adoration. He took my lips in a mind numbling kiss. After kissing for a good twenty minutes, viraj rolled on his side but not before taking my head under the crook of his neck, then covered us by puling the duvet on top.

Viraj begun running his fingers throught my hair which only helped me falling into a blissful sleep. Last words I heard before fading into oblivion were four words that every girl wants to here from their true love.

         " I'll love you forever."
____________________________________

Dear Reader,

Please VOTE and COMMENT😊