CHAPTER III

Nitya's Pov

" What the Fuck are you saying? The Mafia king Viraj Singh Ranawat came to your house last night?" Riddhi asked in excitement. We were sitting in college canteen.

Yesterday when all those men left our house my father called his higher authorities who were supporting him against viraj but what he heard was shocking. All those people were found dead in there houses..brutaly beaten to death. What i did not understand was if viraj always killed those who opposed him then why he didnt kill us. Why he just left with a warning?
After that incident Dad appointed two police constables who will come to pick me in a police car. And two other police constables will guard our house. But honestly I dont think any of this can stop viraj from doing what he wants.
" Nityaaa.." Riddhi said placing her hand on my shoulder. " Uhh...yes yes he came to our house yesterday. He was about to kill my parents but i dont know why he changed his plan or may be he just wanted to scare my father. He also killed those officers who were supporting my father so may be he did not find it necessary to kill us so he left with a mere warning." I replied.
" Oh God Nitya..no body has ever seen him but you saw him. Woww..was he handsome. How does he look? Tell me every detail."
Ridhi asked. I dont know why she found this topic interesting.
" Riddhi..this is not some movie or something and he is not some hero..He is total opposite of what a hero is. No doubt he was handsome. But just one look from him is enough for someone to run for there life. So stop being crazy. I really wish to not see him again." I said.
" Okay okay now relax. Your father is very brave officer. I know he will find some way again to fight with viraj" Riddhi said while comforting me.
" I dont want my father to fight with him Riddhi. There is no way anyone can win against him. He is very powerful and dangerous. Being in his presence made me shiver. And I know my father very well. He will try to fight back. Yesterdays incident was like an insult for my dad and now he will definitely try to find some way against viraj. I really wish there should be some other way by which nobody will get harm."

Tringggggggggg. Our college bell rang.
" Let's go to the class. And don't think much about it Nitya. N dont forget we have dance rehersal after college. Our Annual function is just 2 days away". Riddhi said while trying to cheer my mood.
"Yes..lets go now" I said while walking with her towards our class.
____________________________________

Viraj's POV
I was laying on my office couch. I did not get a fucking sleep yesterday night. I came back to my mansion around 3 AM. I tried so hard to sleep but her face was all over my mind. It felt like only holding her in my arms will make me sleep.
Knock knock..I heard a knock on my door. Aayan entered with coffee Mug in his hand.
" What the hell you did viraj? Look at your face. It seems like you did not get sleep yesterday even for a minute" Aayan said while laughing. He gave me my dark coffee. He knows me very well to know what I need at this moment.
" Shut the Fuck Up Aayan. If you want to make fun of me then get your ass out of this room" I said irritated.
Some times I really wish to kill him but He is more like a brother to me. We are best friends since we were 15. He is the son of my fathers bodyguard. His father died in an attack when we were just 15.
" Okay buddy relax" he said while sitting on opposite couch. " I have a good news for you. As you ordered all other officers who were helping Suryakumar Sharma were killed by our men yesterday only. So now that bastard has no one to help. Now soon he will have no choi.."
" I want all the information about Suryakumar's daughter." I said while cutting of his sentence.

" What??" Aayan said with little shock.
" I knew it" Aayan shouted like in victory. " Yesterday when you left from their without killing them I knew something was wrong with you. And the way you were eyeing her I knew then only that you got a thing for that girl."
" I am not sure what it is Aayan. I have never felt like this before. No women ever had this effect on me. The way she was scared made my heart twitch. I wanted to hug her when I saw her teary eyes. All I wanted was to soothe her. I am trying so hard to forget her but she is not leaving my mind even for a second. I was not able to sleep yesterday. What the fuck is happening to me Aayan?" I said while looking at Aayan as he definitely knows the solution for my problem.
Aayan looked at me with a smile and stood from his place and went to my table and picked a file.
" Here is the all information about suryakant sharma and all his family members. Yesterday only I bought this file to you before visting their house but without looking at it you gave orders to kill them." I took that file from his hand and opened it.
First two pages were about suryankant and his wife. Third page was what I wanted.

   There was a beautiful photo of her attached to that page

There was a beautiful photo of her attached to that page. She was wearing a red off shoulder top..which was showing her beautiful skin. I dont want her to go anywhere like this. I feel so possesive over her like her beauty is only for me to watch. Yes Her beauty is only for me and I will make this happen soon.
Nityaa..that is her name. Beautiful name for beautiful girl . Nityaa..My Nityaa..
21 yr old..Hmm..She is younger than me but that is what made me more protective and possesive towards her.
Relationship status was single. Which made me more happy. If she had a boyfriend then I would have no doubt killed him. But now there is no need of it. As she is all mine to have.
There was her college address and even her mobile number. I smiled as wicked thoughts filled my mind.
" Aayan order our best men to give me each and every single update of her. To whom she talks in her college,Her friend circle, Everything. And warn our men that if anyone of them look at her with bad intentions then I will rip off their throat." I said to aayan.
" Okay that will be done. But will you care to explain me that why you are so much interested in this girl" Aayan said with a big grin on his face as he knows the answer but he wanted to hear it from me.

" I have fallen in love with her Aayan. Yes I am in love with Nitya Sharma. This is what it is...LOVE And soon she will be mine." I replied with an evil smile.
" Finallyyyyy...I am very happy for you brother that you found your love. All the best and if you need any help as always I am there for you" Aayan said while giving me a bro hug.
" Okay okay Dont overreact. Do the work which I told you properly" I said while walking towards the office door.
" Done. But where are you going now?" Aayan asked
" It's time to meet my Love" I said while getting out of my office.
____________________________________