CHAPTER II

Nitya's POV

  It was a long tiring day. Today i had extra lectures after college. After that i went to bakery. There was a lot of rush in bakery. It has just been half hour since me and mom arrived at home. Today dad came early at home.
I was in shower when i heard my mom calling me for dinner "Nitya come down. Dinner is ready". "Mom 10 min please. Am in shower". I replied. I came out of bathroom after 10-15 min. I wore my night dress.

I climbed down stairs for dinner

I climbed down stairs for dinner. What i saw at dining table made me scream in Fear. "Dad" i scremed  seeing the scenerio in front of me. Tears formed in my eyes.

There were almost 4-5 mascular, tall men with guns surrounding my parents. What caught my attention was a man who pointed gun at my father. My scream caught their attention as they all were now staring at me. The man who was pointing gun towards my father turned his face towards me. Now i took in his appearance. He was no doubt  handsome but his aura scream dominance and darkness. His dark orbs were shamelessly eying me from up and down. He was looking at me like i was his pray. Looking into his eyes only made me want to hide into the closet.
" Princess go in your room and lock your door"My father yelled getting everyone out of their trance. My father's voice made me aware of my surrounding. Who are these people?What they want?What should i do?
Untill I do something one man held my arm and dragged me towards the dining table and pushed me towards my father. I was going to fall on my face but before i touch the floor two hands hold my waist tight and make me stand properly. I stared into his dark orbs which were looking directly into my eyes. His hands were still on my waist. His touch only sent shivers down my spine.  He tucked a stand of hair behind my ear. He was looking at me like he will eat me anytime soon. There was dead silence in the room. Suddenly i was pulled away from him by my father." Viraj your fight is against me so let go of my family" my father yelled while pushing me behind him.

Oh My God! He is the Viraj Singh Ranawat..the Mafia king. I hugged my mother tightly like my life depends on her. I could feel his eyes on my back. It seemed like he was not paying attention to my father. He was just staring at me. It seemed like he was fighting some battle in his mind. He came out of his trance and turned towards my father. " This time I am leaving you with a mere warning. So dont give me a fucking reason to come back here again" he said in his authoritive voice clenching his fist. He turned to leave not before sparing a glance at me.
Dont know why but it feels like this was not his last visit.
____________________________________

Viraj's POV

I came out of that bastards house rushing towards my car. I know my men want answer of why I did not kill that Fuktard as it was the first time I spared someone's life. As soon as Aayan was going to ask me I sat on the driver's seat of my Rolls Royce wraith and ordered him to go back to the mansion with the other men and I drew off in speed.
I still have no fucking clue of what had happened there.

  When I reached officer's house I was so fucking determined to killed that asshole. When I raised my gun to shoot him I heard a fearful gasp. When I turned my attention towards the direction of the voice I saw a girl of age about 20-21 years old who took my breathe away. Her round innocent face, her porcelain creamy smooth skin, her gemstone like eyes, rosey cheeks, a well shaped nose, her pink luscious lips which I felt to claim then and there. My gaze travelled downwards to her slender swan like neck..all I thought that time  was how will it feel to place my lovebites on those neck. She was wearing a white Top which hugged her body perfectly. Her perfect round breast can be imagined from that top. Just thought of them made my member hard. Her short pant was tight around her small waist. Her long silky legs..I couldnt stop myself from imagining them around my waist.
  What makes me angry was that all my men were staring at her with lust. I felt like kiling them mercilessly. I did not no but strange possesiveness filled inside me. 

    Suddenly one of my men grasped her arm and dragged her and pushed  towards me. I felt like cutting his hand. But because of his push this beauty in front of me was about to fell on face when I held her waist to keep her steady. She looked at me with fearful teary eyes.  What caught my attention was her brown silky hair. I tucked a stand of hair behind her ear.
  I had never seen such a beauty. I slept with many women. But never in my entire life I met such a beautiful innocent girl who caught me around her fingers just within 10 minutes. I wanted to tempt her innocence. I kept my hands on her waist holding her near my body. Till now I only wanted women to fuck and after that they were like trash for me. But this girl was like a beautiful flower which i wanted to cherrish in my garden.

Suddenly for my dislike, her father snatched her from my hold. Her father yelled something to me but I was too drown into the beauty of the angel who hugged her mother tightly. Why was she afraid? I felt like to hold her in my arms protectively. I wanted to be the one who will make her laugh. I wanted to make love to her as she will only remember my name after that. Suddenly  I realised the situation. As I was myself unclear of those emotions I decided to leave from there before taking any action. I turned my attention towards her father. I just warned him.
I glanced at her for the last time and left from there with a promise to come back for her.
____________________________________