CHAPTER XIX

Nitya's POV

I stood up from my place. Shivraj walked towards me like a predator. Why is he here?

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

" Oh, didn't you know your parents called me here?" He said.

"Nitya, calm down princess. I called him here to help us, to help you." My father said.

"Help? What kind of help, Dad?" I asked. He is the last person I want to be around. He killed viraj's parents. He is the reason why my viraj ended up in this buissiness.

"Princess, that bastard has brain washed you. That is why you are talking in his favour. Shivraj is here to  help us for getting away from viraj."

" Dad, I wont go anywhere. Dont trust this monster dad. He killed viraj parents" I pleaded to my dad. How can he not see the real face of this murderer?

" Well dear I killed his parents but because his father was rulling mafia buisiness. I helped cops by providing  inside information. That is the truth. What ever he told you was a lie. He is a monster not me. He is a bloody murderer" Shivraj said to me. I dont belive him. I know he is lieing.

"Dont you dare to talk about my viraj. You are a liar. You can fool my parents not me." I said in rage. Suddenly one man of shivraj said something in his ear.

" I request you to look at the truth, dad.This man is playing games with you. I am leaving from here. I cant stand in the same room as his. " I said and started to walk away from all of them as shivraj held my hand.

" Not so soon, Nitya." He said.

" What do you mean?" I asked while removing his hold from my hand.

" This is a biggest opportunity for me to take my revenge from viraj. I cant waste it." He said with an evil grin.

" What do you mean?" I asked again in confusion.

" He killed my son. I did everything for my son and that bastard kill my son in front of my eyes. He will regret for that. As he took my son away from me, I will took his only dearest thing away from him." He said with a smirk. I was looking towards him in panick. Something was not happening right there. It felt as I made a huge mistake by coming here.

"I wanted to kidnap you and kill you and send your dead body to viraj but he himself is coming here alone. So it will be more fun to kill you right in front of his eyes. He will beg for mercy but I will kill you and then I will put a bullet in his head the same way he did with my son." I was shocked.

" What are you talking, Shivraj?" My father yelled at him

" Dont raise your voice on me. You stupid moron." Shivraj yelled at my father. Shivraj's men held my parents at gun point.

" Please stop. Dont do this. They did not do any harm to you. Please leave them. " I said to him. I didnt know how tears started rolling down from my eyes.

Shivraj laughed wickedly and pull  me towards him by my hair. I hissed at the pain.

" I will kill all of you and then I will burn this house to ashes so that nobody will come to know about this incident. After that I will along with my gang take over viraj's empire." Shivraj laughed.

" You pig, this dream of yours will never fullfill. You are nothing but a piece of shit. If you lay a finger on me or my family then viraj will kill you." I said as I spitt on his face. I am not gonna die without a fight and nor will I let my parents die.

"You bitch." Shivraj slapped me hard and pushed me on the floor. I can taste blood in my mouth.

"I thought to give you a peaceful death but now you will beg for death but I wont give it to you." Shivraj said and made me stand.

" Eric, vincet, kaden take her upstair and havr your ways with her. Have fun my boys. After that jay, roy you both have her." He orded his three men. Fear ran down my spine. No No No they cant do that No. I will prefer death rather than this. My parents started begging shivraj to leave me.

Three boys out of five came toward me with a evil smirk. They were already eye raping me. Two of the grab me by my shoulder and started pulling me towards upstair. I was begging for them to let me go. But they all were monsters. God knows how many rapes they have committed till now. I started loosing my hopes.

Suddenly three gun shots were heard as three of the fell on ground. I turned to see viraj standing in door. He was holding a gun in his hand. He was fuming with anger. Other two boys was about to shoot at viraj but he was faster than them and shoot them both in head.

I was pulled by shivraj as he held gun to my forhead. Viraj clenched his fingers.

"I will not let you win this time, viraj. I will kill her. You will have to leave without her." Shivraj said and was about to pull trigger as viraj shoot directly at his hand. Which cause gun to fell on the ground.

With in second viraj came to shivraj and started beating him. Shivraj fell to ground and without missing a second viraj shot a bullet at his head.

Viraj was coverd in shivraj's blood. I can still feel his anger. He did not said a word from his arrival which is what made me more scared. He turned towards me.

" Princess, I am sorry that I didnt trust you." My father said with tear in his eyes. I sat near his leg to console him. But before I would have said anything viraj pulled me away from my father and started walking outside the house. I turned to look at my parents. My mom was still in shock. My father was looking towards me helplessely.

Viraj put me in his car and put my sit belt on. He sat on his side and drove towards the mansion. He didnt utter a single word to me. I tried to speak to him but he ignored to me. He was angry on me. But what scares me is that what will happen when we will reach the mansion.
____________________________________

Dear Readers,

If you want me to update then Please vote my chapters😊.