Night Of The Hatching

There was a full moon, high in the sky, casting a silver glow on a mossy patch of land. In the moss was a makeshift nest made out of vines and sticks, with 4 eggs resting in the middle. The moon light shone down on the eggs. Almost one by one, the eggs began to shake and rattle. Small cracks began to form in the eggs and the babies inside longed for freedom. Then, a small little head popped out of the top of the egg. Blaze was born. My sister, Ivy hatched next. She made a small chirping sound as she opened her eyes for the very first time. Then my brother Pepper was born. He didn't open his eyes but chirped. Blaze followed along with what my little siblings were doing and chirped as well. Suddenly, Blaze almost fell out of his egg as the ground rumbled. Our mother, a large Tarbosaurus, walked out of the forest. Mama! Blaze chirped happily as our mother had leaned her head down to see us. Ivy and Pepper both got out of their eggs and walked to her. Blaze struggled a little, falling back and wiggling to sit back up. It was Ivy who soon broke Blaze out of his egg shell prison. Blaze sat up and looked at our mother. She was green color with blue eyes. Ivy took after our mothers looks, copying her skin tone and bright blue eyes. Pepper was a orange color who also had blue eyes. Blaze was the most different. Blaze was a red color with green eyes. My mother soon looked away from us and back at the last that hadn't hatched. She gentle nudged it. It didn't move. My mother soon lifted her head and gestured us to follow her. Ivy and Pepper followed, but Blaze slowly followed. My other sister was a Stillborn. Blaze turned around and quickly ran after my siblings.