The Riverbed

~4 Years Later~

Blaze stood by the river, watching over Ivy as she took a drink from the river. It's been 4 years since Blood Tooth had killed Mother and Pepper. Once Ivy had finished drinking, they began to move down the river. The Microraptors up in the trees made loud chirping sounds as they talked back and forth. Blaze remember when he used to chase them  around... Easier times. Ivy crouched low as she stalked a Ornithomimus eating from a Bush. Ivy made a loud roar and charged at it. Ivy picked it up in her mouth and shook it around. She dropped it on the ground and began to eat. Good thing Blaze taught her how to hunt fast prey. He joined his sister for lunch as the tropical birds and Microraptors chirped loudly overhead. Once there was only a few bones left, they began to make our way farther down the river. They had full stomachs, so they made our way to their hideout, the vine cave. Blaze and Ivy crouched under some low hanging vines and entered a cave. There were bones of small dinosaurs and vines covering the walls. Blaze nudged Ivy' head, telling her to go lay down to rest. She nodded and went to a patch of moss and vines and laid down. He went to sleep and quietly listened for footsteps over the loud chirping. Life has been crazy since Mother and Pepper died. Pepper was the best hunter. Blaze felt tears well up in his eyes but he had already fallen asleep.