Horse-Shoe Crab Shore

Blaze yawned as the sun had just began to rise over the mountains by the forest. Its been 3 days since Blaze's family had begun the journey to the Forest Of Light. Sadly, it seems Ivy's wounds haven't showed any signs of healing. Tex has grown attached to Emerald and are really close. Emerald gave a small chirp, asking if she could sleep. Blaze agreed and looked for a place to rest. Blaze peeked through a large patch of grass and found a small creek. He called to the others and told them he found a place to rest. They all walked into the clearing and laid down.  They thought it was a safe place to sleep, until a large male Suchomimus walked by the creek. It saw them and roared at them, scaring them off. They quickly ran out of the forest and walked onto the beach. They looked out at the Ocean. They couldn't see any land out in the Ocean. They laid down on the beach and tried to get some sleep. Blaze laid Ivy down on the sand and she looked out at the ocean. Soon, little crab like creatures began to crawl out of the Ocean. They were Horse-Shoe crabs. Emerald jumped up and chased them around the beach. Tex jumped up and also chased some horse-shoe crabs along with Emerald. Blaze turned to look at Ivy. She was asleep. Blaze hoped that Ivy would get well soon. Real soon. Blaze look back out at the Ocean. The sun was reflecting off the Ocean, making it seem like a dream. A very dangerous dream.

Dino King: Fire And Iceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें