The End

Blaze could feel it in the wind. Something bad was going to happen. Lily had been laying in the nest all day. She was tired and didn't want to move. She would lay the eggs soon. Even though Blaze wanted to stay with her, Hookfang had been stalking the cliff, meaning he was ready to kill again. Ivy and Tex stayed by Lily's side while Blaze protected the cliff. Suddenly, there was an ear shattering roar as Blaze could see Hookfang off in the distance. Blaze roared at Hookfang as he got close. Hookfang charged as Blaze continued to roar at the Spinosaurus. Hookfang bursted through the rock entrance and roared. Blaze ran down and bit into Hookfang's leg. The spinosaur roared and threw Blaze to the side. Tex and Ivy ran out of the den, biting and stabbing  Hookfang, eventually knocking him down. Blaze bit Hookfang's tail and pulled him to the swamp. Suddenly, Hookfang thrashed his tail, sending Blaze flying into a tree. Ivy ran after Hookfang and junped at them, only for Hookgang to catch her mid air and thrash her about. Hookfang dropped her body into the swamp, causing blood to spill.Tex roared in anger and sadness and continued to stab the Spinosaurus while Blaze charged. Hookfang got up and threw Tex to the side. Hookfang roared and bit down on Tex. He roared in pain as Hookfang thrashed him around. Blaze rammed into Hookfang, sending him falling over. Tex escaped Hookfang's jaws and laid on the ground bleeding. Blaze was about to go in for the kill, when the Gorgosaurs from a few days ago stomped through the swamp. Blaze picked up Tex and they ran back to the cliff while the carnivores fought. Blaze grabbed some nearby leaves and put them on Tex's wounds. Hopefully that would stop the bleeding. Hookfang bit the neck of the male Gorgosaur and snapped it. The female ripped into Hookfang's flesh. Blaze ran back out to the swamp and helped out. Hookfang had killed the other Gorgosaur, meaning it was only Blaze and Hookfang. Blaze looked behind Hookfang and saw a snapped tree, giving Blaze an idea. He charged at Hookfang and rammed him. Hookfang fell back and was impaled on the tree. Blaze ran up and sank his teeth into Hookfang's neck. Hookfsng gave on more weak roar before dying. Blaze roared in victory. He ran back to Tex to tell him that Hookfang had been killed, but it was too late. Tex was laying on the ground, dead. Ivy, Blaze's own sister had been killed in front of them and Tex, his best friend died in battle. He closed his eyes as a single tear rolled down his face.

                        10 weeks later
The 2 beige colored eggs sat in a nest made of vines and grass as Blaze watched over them. The sun was high in the sky, warming up the eggs. Lily nuzzled Blaze's side as they watch the eggs began to hatch. One of the eggs jumped and suddenly, a piece of egg shell fell off, revealing a pink skin toned Tarbosaur with green eyes. She hatched and ran around blindly due to a bit of eggshell on her head. Blaze stopped her and removed the eggshell. The other egg cracked and a blue tail popped out. Lily an Blaze watched as the small blue Tarbo broke the eggshell and walked up to Lily and Blaze. Blaze and Lily watched their new children run about. They had an amazing new life ahead of them. Their names would be Tex and Ivy...

                           The End.....