Trouble

The siblings finally hauled the 200 pound body up to their den and set it down with a thud. Mother looked up and walked out of the den. Mother gave a friendly chirp and nudged her head against all of them. We all began to rip the body apart to finally eat breakfast. Blaze was ecstatic for successfully hunting something for the first time. Ivy and Pepper were happily eating the Parasaurolophus while Mother praised us for our first hunt. Blaze felt like was an apex predator who ruled over the whole Valley. Suddenly, the trees shook and trembled. Mother instantly roared at the creature in the forest. Suddenly, Blood Tooth ran through the trees and bit Mother's neck. Mother roared as she pushed Blood Tooth away. Blaze and Ivy ran into the den. Mother pushed Blood Tooth close to the cliff, trying to knock him off. Blood Tooth was quicker. He snapped at Mother and pulled her over by the cliff. With one quick movement, Mother was sent falling down the cliff. Blaze roared as he saw Mother disappear over the cliff. Ivy was cowering by a rock and Blaze quickly followed. As Blaze made it to the rock, he heard a loud shriek. He looked back and saw Pepper's orange tail dangling from Blood Tooth's jaws. With one gulp, he ate Pepper. Blaze was in shock. He couldn't move. Blood Tooth looked into the den and stared into my green eyes. Blaze could feel tears in my eyes as Blood Tooth walked back down the cliff. He was left laying on the floor as Ivy curiously chirped, wondering where Mother and Pepper was. Blaze looked up and her and sadly gave a chirp, telling her that Mother and Pepper were gone. Ivy soon understood what he meant and laid down next to me.