Emerald and the Utahraptors

The swamp wasn't as nice as the forest. It was wetter, muddier and it smelled a lot worse than the forest. Blaze could feel the mud on our feet, making it hard to walk. Tex wasn't affected that much, since he was lighter than us. We stopped to rest by a river. Tex was tempted to take a drink, but Ivy told him no, saying the water is dirty and full of leeches. Blaze looked around the swampy area for any food and then he saw it. There was a green Baryonyx a few yards down the river. It looked young, a little older than 2. It was catching some fish, not noticing us. The carnivores stood up and walked towards the Baryonyx. It finally looked up and ran off. They lost our meal. It was then that we decided we would have to get fish from the leech infested water. Blaze dipped my head down to see if he could get lucky and catch a fish, when he heard a something roar. It wasn't too far away, so they followed to noise. There was a pack of Utahraptors, trying to hunt the Baryonyx we found not too long ago. Ivy and Tex followed Blaze and we stalked the raptors. They were outnumbered 3 to 5, but they were bigger and stronger. Blaze roared, signalling a fight and the raptor looked up. They snarled and growled and walked across the river. Blaze soon realized they were trying to get Tex, not him or Ivy. The alpha raptor gave a shrieking sound and ran at us. Blaze bit its neck and threw it against a stone. Ivy handled another one by picking it up and thrashing it around in her mouth. We were fighting the raptors when Blaze soon saw the baby Baryonyx running at the last raptor. It bit it's leg and pulled. The raptor looked down, giving me time to kill it. The baby let go of the body as Blaze threw the raptor into the river. He gave a roar of victory as He watched the other members of their pack run off into the forest. Blaze picked up one of the dead raptors and walked off while Ivy and Tex followed me. Blaze heard a small pitter patter behind as we walked. He turned to see the baby Baryonyx following us. She gave a chirp and hid under Tex. Tex wanted to let the Baryonyx stay with us. Blaze was hesitant at first, but finally he decides to keep her. Her name is Emerald.