Hookfang

The next morning, the rain had stopped and the water was no longer flooding the land. Blaze stood up and shook the rain off his body. He walked to the edge of the cave entrance. Down in the swamp, he saw some small herbivores were starting to recover. Saropelta were walking through the swamp the water nearly touching their underbellies. Ivy, Lily and Tex woke up and all together, they walked out of cave down into the swamp. Trees were toppled over and the water was slightly higher. Way down in the swamp, Tex saw the baby Brachiosaur from last night, wandering around the swamp. The water was almost taller than him. They walked over to the young herbivore to see what the matter was. The baby freaked out and started to run away. They gave up and walked through the swamp. Everything was fine. Until it wasn't. Hookfang was walking through the swamp, supporting more cuts than before. He must have been damaged by floating objects in the flood. He was hunting some fish in the new lake. He pulled up a large catfish and gulped it down. He lifted his head and looked at the family. He roared loudly and chased them. Blaze and the others quickly ran through the swamp, hearing Hookfang behind them. There was a hollow log that toppled over a rock formation. It big enough for them to fit through. They all quickly turned right, causing Hookfang to slip. They ran into the tunnel and soon stopped to rest. They heard Hookfang roar and soon walk away. They rested and looked around. The log was big, big enough to hold 3 juvenile Tyrannosaurs. They were only able to rest for a minute before Hookfang's snout broke through the log. He roared as the family ran through the log. Hookfang crashed through the log and charged at them. At the end of the log was a large forest. They jumped and tumbled down the cliff. Hookfang stopped and watched as they tumbled down the hill. He turned away and walked off, back into the swamp.

Blaze smacked into a log, hurting his side. He opened his eyes and saw Lily at the bottom of the hill, laying next to a rock. He stopped rolling once he hit the bottom and stood up, very dizzy. He didn't see Tex or Ivy anywhere. Blaze helped Lily up and together they walked through the forest, looking to Ivy and Tex, where ever they could be.