Sauropod Valley

Tex was the first one to wake up. He yawned and walked out of the cave. Blaze and Ivy soon walked out of the cave and stood next to Tex. For the first time in a while, Blaze felt like he was apart of a family for once. Tex looked around and suddenly, perked his head up. Ivy and Blaze did the same. Something was walking through the forest. Something big. Tex hid behind Blaze and Ivy slowly walked forwards. Blood Tooth burst through the trees and roared at them. You again?! Ivy, Tex and Blaze quickly ran through the forest as Blood Tooth followed behind. They ducked under a log, hoping to slow him down. Blood Tooth ran right through the log. Tex ran ahead to find a place to hide. Ivy and Blaze followed behind. They soon fell over a cliff and fell a long way down, soon hitting a large lake. Blood Tooth looked down. He lost his prey. He turned away and left.

Blaze and Tex surfaced first. Tex was washed to shore by the small waves and Blaze walked onto the shore. Ivy soon popped up. She paddled to shore and laid in the wet sand. Tex stood up and turned around. The ground rumbled again and again. Brachiosaurs and Mamenchiasaurs roamed the land, grazing on trees. Tex turned to his left and jumped back as the large head of a Brachiosaurus dipped his head into the water to take a drink. Tex, Ivy and Blaze walked under the Brachiosaurus and through the valley. They could see for miles. They were now out of the valley and in a new area. The sauropods walked around the area, not caring about the carnivores walking through their home. They soon found a small cave to sleep in for the night. They walked inside and laid to sleep.