The Final Battle

Blaze looked around the swamp. It was empty and quiet. No frogs chirping, no birds squawking. It was quieter than usual. Ivy could now walk, but only a limp. She gave chirp, asking if they could stop for a bit. Blaze agreed and they all sat down near the river bank. Ivy had finally begin to perk up after 5 days of travelling. There was a warm breeze that filled the area as they sat down in the sand. The day was peaceful and quiet, until Blood Tooth came around. He was 20 feet down the river. He turned to look at them and Blaze roared, warning Blood Tooth to back off. Blood Tooth roared back and walked closer to them. Blaze saw the look in his eyes. He wanted to kill them.  I one quick motion, Blaze ran at Blood Tooth and bit into his leg. Blood Tooth roared and knocked him away. Tex charged at Blood Tooth, stabbing him in his other leg. Tex knew that if they could immobilize him, they could kill him. Blaze got back up and bit into Blood Tooth's leg again. He howled as he felt bone snap. Blood Tooth head butted Tex away and tail whipped Blaze. Tex looked behind Blood Tooth and saw a water fall. Tex had an idea. Blaze got back up and pushed Blood Tooth over, knocking him near the water fall. Tex stabbed his underbelly, spilling blood into the water. Blaze went in for the final bite, when Blood Tooth pushed Blaze away. Blaze hit a tree and fell into the water. Tex bit his tail and didn't let go. Blood Tooth moved his tail over the water fall and began to shake his tail. Tex held on for dear life. Blaze got back up and was going to charge at Blood Tooth, when Ivy ran at Blood Tooth and pushed him over. Tex jumped up and used Blood Tooth's body as a bridge and jumped back onto land. Blood Tooth fell a long way down. They heard a splash and then everything went quiet. They had finally killed Blood Tooth. They all sat down and looked out at the horizon. The sun was casting orange red and yellow glows as it sank behind some mountains. They sat up and decided to look for a place to sleep.

They walked through the jungle, trying not to collapse from tiredness. Tex complained about his feet hurting and that they should stop and rest. Blaze was going to agree with that idea, when the trees in front of them rumbled and shook. The family got ready to fight, when a large female Tarbrosaur walked out from behind some large jungle trees. Ivy and Blaze were surprised to see another of their kind. The female bellowed at them, telling them to follow her. They were hesitant at first, but they soon followed.

Branches and vines hit their faces as they walked through the dense jungle. Just when They were about to collapse from sleep, the female showed them a large cliff with holes in it, most of them full of families of Tarbosaurs. Ivy and Blaze were ecstatic as they found more of their species. The female led them to a empty den and let them sleep. Tex wanted to leave the next morning because they were close to the Forest Of Light. Blaze said they did want to find the Forest Of Light because it was safer, but he said we should stay here until were old enough to take care of ourselves. Everybody agreed and laid down. Before Blaze fell asleep though, he remembered his family and friends he made. Mother, Pepper and Emerald, they had been avenged. And Blaze was happy that he could.