Blood Tooth Returns

After the family had dinner, Blaze told Emerald it was time for bed by giving a friendly chirp. Emerald went to her moss patch and laid down. Tex did the same and laid by the entrance. Blaze went to sleep by a rock while Ivy sat by the entrance.

When the moon was high in the sky, Blaze awoke to the sound of Ivy roaring. Everybody woke up to see Ivy fighting Blood Tooth. Blaze roared and charged at Blood Tooth. He bit into Blood Tooth's underbelly. Blood Tooth howled as blood streamed onto the ground. Ivy knocked Blood Tooth over and bit into his leg. Blood Tooth kicked Ivy away and hit Blaze away with his tail. Blood Tooth stood up weakly and ran off, his blood leaving a trail to where he ran. Tex had been protecting Emerald the whole time. Since Ivy's leg had been injured, Blaze would have to help her around. Blaze knew They would have to move or Blood Tooth would continue to hunt them. Tex agreed to move, but only if they could move to the Forest Of Light, a peaceful paradise where they could live in peace. They all agreed to live there for for the rest of their days. Tex was still standing by Emerald as she was standing close to his leg. Ivy was still leaning on Blaze's side. Blaze knew that this journey would take a long time, and he also knew that Ivy may not make it. Blaze's family had to move or they would all suffer. Blaze called out to the others, saying that they need to move. Ivy chirped weakly. Blaze didn't want to move, but Blood Tooth would keep coming back to kill them and soon, they would die. With a heavy heart, Blaze told them to get ready to leave. Everybody ate some food from a corpse and drank some water and soon, left the cave. Ivy gave a weak growl. Blaze help Ivy on his back and they soon made their way to the Forest Of Light.