The Shores Of Peace

It had been 3 hours since they started to move and finally, they made it to a beach, miles long. They sat down in the sand and happily laid their heads down. For once, it wasn't hot but instead was cool by the ocean. Tex and Ivy ran around the shore, playing tag with each other. Tex and Ivy maybe be Blaze and Lily's age, but they were still young at heart. They jumped into the water and continued to play, until something out in the water bubbled. Tex and Ivy looked out into the ocean and saw a pod of Icthyosaurs jumping out of the water. Tex and Ivy looked at them and continued to play tag. Lily chirped and moved her head next to him. He happily chirped and looked out over the ocean. The sun was shining down on it. Blaze knew that they couldn't stay here. Blaze felt the wounds on his snout still drip blood, but it wasn't too severe anymore. Lily helped Blaze adjust the leave strap on his snout so it wouldn't fall off. Blaze thanked her and together they nuzzled each others snouts and looked back out over the ocean. Tex and Ivy had stopped playing and were laying in the sand tired. Blaze decided to let them sleep and then get moving again when they woke up. Blaze could have fallen asleep too, he he could stop thinking about their new threats: Blue Stripe and Hookfang, the Spinosarus. Blaze closed his eyes and finally, after an hour of keeping his eyes closed, he fell asleep, knowing that right now, they were safe.