four

☆

It had been on Natasha's mind for years. It would never be forgotten, only some times pushed to the back of her mind. At nights, it became a fleeting dream when she was on the verge of passing out. During missions and near-death experiences, it became a goal for her.

She would bring down the Red Room. It was known to high-level S.H.I.E.L.D. agents that the Red Room was talented for its assassins and line of Black Widows who worked for the K.G.B.

Natasha never would have been able to infiltrate it by herself. Her face was known there, and she was known as a traitor to them. It was heavily guarded as well, and Fury wouldn't have allowed his agents to infiltrate the Red Room - out of multiple Red Rooms - any longer. After six failed attempts with groups of agents dying, he refused to send in any more. There was enough blood on his hands just because of one Red Room alone.

Now, the main operation of S.H.I.E.L.D. that was tied to the government and its traitors was down and they had fewer agents. There was an even less chance of an infiltration to the Red Room.

However, Natasha had her family now - the Avengers. They were more than capable of aiding her in her dream of taking down the very people who created her into a monster.

"I want to take down the Red Room," she announced.

Tony, who had been up for twenty-nine hours already, obnoxiously sipped coffee from his mug. "All right."

Steve, who had no clue what the Red Room was, furrowed in his eyebrows. "What is that?"

"I'll do it," interrupted Bucky.

Shuri may have removed the codes from his mind, but his memories were very much intact from his time in the Red Room and HYDRA. Natasha had given up on waiting. Thor and Bruce were still missing in space, but she was sure Tony, Steve, Bucky, Sam, Wanda, and Vision were enough.

"The Red Room Academy is a Soviet-Russian training facility posing as a boarding school," Natasha explained. "It's where - It's where they trained me, and it's where they're still training other girls - brainwashing them. Except, there's multiple of them stationed around the world."

"When do we leave?" asked Steve.

"Whenever we're ready."