six

☆

The HYDRA base in Asia knew she was coming from the Red Room. She relished in the fact that they treated her like royalty. With all the attention to her, there was no doubt the rat would attempt something stupid - something she would catch.

She had paraded through the halls each day, making sure all the attention was on her. Whether the attention was positive or negative didn't matter. She knew the rat would attempt to steal codes of other information when they thought she wasn't paying attention. But she was better than everyone else. She was always listening in and observing her surroundings.

She assumed it would take longer, but she was only there for eight days. She caught the rat and disposed of him on the seventh day. The next day, she returned to the Red Room for her next mission. She walked to the control room once more.

"Gotovy soblyudat'," she announced. Ready to comply.

"Dobro pozhalovat' domoy, Soldat." Welcome home, soldier. "There are girls in the training rooms in the dungeons. They have not been complying. Madame B ordered their execution." He handed her a key ring with four keys on it.

"Yes, sir," she replied, taking the keyring and turning on her heel and leaving the room.

She began walking toward the dungeons that she had heard so much about. She was fortunate to not have ended up there. She opened the door to it with a key, getting it right on her first attempt. There was a long staircase leading further down. She turned on the light switch next to it and the staircase was illuminated with bright fluorescent lighting. Once she walked to the end, there was another door. She tried a different key, but it didn't fit. She tried another one and it opened the door. She was faced with sixteen girls tied up. She quietly closed the door behind her.

As she glanced at each girl, taking in their features - what made them, them - she felt no sympathy for them. They had gotten themselves into that mess, and Darcy had to clean it up. She reached down and grabbed a dagger from her holster with her left hand, then grabbed a gun with her right hand.

"Any preferences?"

Most of the girls began to tremble, crying and pleading.

"Fuck you," a girl cursed.

Darcy raised an eyebrow, turning to face a redhead. "Well, that's a shame."

She stalked forward to the girl and raised the dagger to her cheek, gently sliding it down her cheek. The redhead kept her gaze strong on Darcy's face but shivered at the cold metal. Darcy hummed, pressing the dagger deeper, causing blood to get drawn.

"Redheads are always beautiful. Shame to let this hair go to waste. Maybe I should slice it off with your scalp," whispered Darcy.

The redhead opened her mouth to respond, but Darcy moved the dagger to her neck and sliced it. She gurgled out blood. Darcy kicked her down and watched as her mouth gaped open for air.

"Nothing you didn't deserve. So, who's next?"

Darcy had only just graduated and she was thirsty for blood. If she could, she would bathe in blood. Perhaps she would run that idea by Madame J once she finished dealing with the girls.