five

☆

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The graduation ceremony took place after the picked girl successfully passed a series of physical and mental tests, as well as surging a copycat of the Super Soldier Serum. If a new Black Widow was to be created, they would ensure she was long-living and loyal.

Madame J hadn't seen someone as loyal as Darcy since Claire Voyant. It was a shame to see such a talented Black Widow murdered, but it only taught Madame J that Claire wasn't as ready as she had thought.

The graduation ceremony involved the young woman being forcefully sterilized. Removing their ability to bear children made the Red Room graduates better killers. They never had to experience the weakness of worrying about a family during their mission.

The table was cold, but Darcy could handle cold. With the serum coursing through her veins, she felt invincible. She knew she was strong before, but she truly felt powerful now.

The doctor had used a lidocaine cream inside of Darcy to minimize the pain. It was the only time the Red Room staff were kind to the girls. Truthfully, they simply wanted any girl out on the field as soon as possible. If she was in pain, it would be harder for her to do so.

Darcy dug her nails into her palms and she could feel the slight movement of the doctor's tools inside her. Even with the cream, it still hurt, but she didn't cry or scream. She simply stared straight into the bright lights.

"Done."

She let out a breath. "Already? I was expecting more."

"Careful, girl."

He handed her a catsuit with a black widow on the back as a logo. An array of holsters, belts, and weapons sat on the table next to her. She sat up from the table and ignored the pain and the blood pooling from inside her. She hopped off the table and ignored the pain between her thighs.

She began to strip, grabbing a cloth to wipe the blood off of her, and began getting dressed as the doctor cleaned up the tools and the metal table she previously laid on. Darcy zipped up the catsuit, wrapping the built around her waist and placing guns and clips on it. She fastened a holster around her thigh and slid daggers into it.

"When's my first mission?" she asked.

"There's always one. Head to the control room, Soldat."

"Da ser," she replied.

She left the room, briskly walking through the hallways, eager for her first mission. She tapped four times on the door to the control room and entered.

"Gotovy soblyudat'," she announced. Ready to comply.

"There is a rat in one of our HYDRA bases in Asia. Information will be on this file," he said, handing her a file. "Kill them."

"Yes, sir."