1 ❥ birthday bickers

『 🪐 』

『 🪐 』

"happy birthday renjun!" a boy greeted on the side of the hallways, renjun smiled at the boy before saying, "thank you!" it continued on with many more people greeting him in the hallways.

suddenly an arm wrapped around his shoulders, "hey birthday boy!" it was mark lee, one of renjun's best friends.

today was a special day, because obviously, it was renjun's birthday.

"hey don't leave me out!" a voice said from behind the two. it was donghyuck, also one of renjun's best friends.

mark and donghyuck were popular boys as they were known for their looks, and maybe being quite the perfect unofficial couple of the school.

while renjun, he was popular as well. for what exactly you may ask? for being one of the sweetest kids in school. he was also known to be one of the top students of his batch. renjun excelled in every subject and would've been the top student if his school if it weren't for—

"happy birthday idiot!" another boy ruffled renjun's hair. renjun sighed, "get away from me jaemin."

yes, na jaemin. you could consider huang renjun and na jaemin to be the biggest rivals of the school. ever since kindergarten, jaemin and renjun have always been a tie in terms of grades.

the both of them just wanted to top one another, but it wasn't happening.

jaemin teasingly pouted, "why? is it time for you to finally look for him?"

renjun came towards jaemin and slapped his arm harshly which made jaemin jokingly fall down in pain, "you idiot! i can't believe my mom told you that!"

mark and donghyuck looked at the two in confusion, "what are you talking about?"

jaemin ruffled renjun's hair teasingly, "his mom told me that when he'd turn eighteen, he'd find a boyfriend." mark and donghyuck started laughing at the suffering renjun who was staring on the ground, "but you don't even like anyone!"

renjun pouted before pushing jaemin against the lockers, "stop using my mom to tease me jaemin!"

jaemin sighed as he fixed his backpack on his shoulders, "fine birthday boy, let's see who'll get a higher score in the math test then."

"that's not fair! your mom told me you got a tutor for this test!" renjun complained as he crossed his arms.

mark and donghyuck rolled their eyes, "hyuck, let's leave them. they may even bicker till the end of class."

renjun and jaemin didn't even notice the two boys leaving as they were so caught up fighting with each other, jaemin looked at an angry renjun, he scoffed.

"what happened to, 'don't use my mom to tease me!' huh?" jaemin leaned in closer to renjun's face.

renjun quickly put his hand over jaemin's face before pushing him away, "don't you even dare put that stupid face of yours near mine."

jaemin scoffed once again as he looked away to process what the older male had just said before looking back, "if your gonna act like that, how are you gonna get a boyfriend?"

renjun crossed his arms before leaning in closer to jaemin's face, "i'm sorry, i only do it to jerks like you." he stated before pushing jaemin's face away with his finger to his forehead.

"plus, i already have someone i may or may not like." renjun said before glancing over to a male a few lockers away from him and jaemin.

jaemin looked over to see the most basic boy in the school, lee jeno.

lee jeno was your typical hot bad boy in every romance story. literally the most basic boy you'll ever find— and of course, this meant he got all the ladies (and men).

jaemin looked at renjun to see him smiling like a teenage fan girl over jeno simply putting his books in his lockers, he scoffed once more before putting his hands in pockets. making renjun hit him in the stomach as always but of course, the shorter male was still focused on the popular boy.

"really? him? that's the best you could do?"

-
here we go again! a new book bc i'm too impatient for my markhyuck book to finish before publishing this. idk how many chapters this is gonna be so eh. also btw, this is somewhat based on 'never have i ever' on netflix. i've only seen the first episode and that's when i got the idea to just mix it all together and boom! a norenmin book ;) anyways i plan on doing longer chapters here bc i absolutely hate short chapters bc they're obvs short so i'm trying to make this one longer for you guys. anyways thank you and enjoy reading this book! <3