special chapter !

"so did you complete all of it dada?"

renjun shook his head as he gave a soft smile to his two kids, "not yet. why?"

the little girl got off her dada's lap, she sat right next to him giving him an angry look, she suddenly stuck a finger out as if she was about to nag at him, "you've gone this far! why stop now?"

the little boy in front of his dada nodded as well, "i agree. why would you stop now? what else is there in your diary anyways?"

it's 2027. renjun, jaemin, and jeno were having the time of their lives as boyfriends, so much, that they decided to adopt two children.

lee jaebeom and lee eunji.

life surely wasn't easy for the family, sometimes the kids would hear bickering from their parents but it would always stop when eunji would come in the middle of their fight and nag at them.

renjun took a deep breath before sighing, he turned to his bed side where is diary was and opened it, "just one more thing."

and that was to get married at the age of twenty five, as much as renjun would like to make it come true. he can't just force jaemin and jeno to marry him so he was patient.

well not really because today was his 25th birthday, so i guess you could say he still has a year. but you know, renjun is kind of an impatient guy.

but it's his lovers we're talking about here, of course he'll be patient with them.

as renjun was so deep into his thoughts, he didn't notice ji climbing back up into his dada's lap, squishing his cheeks to make sure he was still alive, "don't worry dada! i'm sure whatever it is, it'll happen soon."

beom snapped his fingers in agreement, "yes it will."

renjun's lips couldn't help curve into a smile, how did get such cute kids, he squished both of their cheeks using one hand each, "i love you both."

before the kids could even say anything, someone knocked on the door, the person opened it to only coo at the sight, "i see you're having fun on your birthday without us."

renjun rolled his eyes, "it's not my fault you and jeno are doing whatever downstairs. what are you doing anyways?"

jaemin could only shrug and put on a mischievous smile, "nothing! anyways, i need the kids to get dressed for dinner, can i steal them?"

as beom heard that, he hugged his dada's neck tightly, "no! i wanna stay with dada!"

"clearly, there's a favorite parent." jaemin said jokingly. but then he made some eye contact to the kids making them jump off the bed and run to him.