16 ❥ three words

(contains mature content!)

"j-jeno? jaemin?" renjun said as his back hit the lockers.

"yes baby boy... is there anything wrong with that?" jeno said caressing renjun's cheek. his lips latched on to renjun's neck feeling the soft skin.

"a-ah~ w-what are you doing?" renjun moaned out feeling jeno bite his neck.

jaemin walked towards renjun, "just punishing you." he connected his lips with renjun's right after.

renjun made a small 'mmh' before pushing jaemin away, "w-what why?"

"you kept running away from us yesterday." jeno said simply.

"because i was scared of you two not liking me..." renjun whispered.

jaemin sighed, "babe are you kidding me? you know why we didn't say anything about that night?"

"why?"

"because jeno and i weren't drunk. we both regret it as well because we took advantage of you so we're sorry as well." jeno said embracing renjun.

"it's alright because i-i don't regret it either... but why is no one here?" renjun asked looking up at the two innocently.

"remember your seventh grade diary?" renjun nodded. "well let's just say, our friends help and we wanted to make that wish come true."

renjun gulped as he realized what he wrote in there, "t-the one you tried after math class?"

jaemin leaned in closer to renjun, "no, the one after that." he kissed renjun in the lips deeply once again, renjun froze for a moment but eventually kissed back.

'have a full on make out with my crush after school' is what renjun wrote.

well guess that was coming true,

there's even one more guy!

jeno smiled at the two before kissing renjun's neck once again.

renjun felt jaemin push him deeper in to the locker causing him to grind on renjun, "a-ah fuck~"

suddenly the two boys stopped their actions, renjun looked up in confusion, "why'd you two stop?"

jeno smiled at renjun before giving him a peck on the lips, "we know you aren't ready for something like that again."

jaemin smiled at his two lovers, "that's why jeno said we should just hangout in his house?"

renjun pouted while looking at the two, "well can we at least do something there?"

jaemin caressed renjun's cheek and nodded, "like what?"

"cuddles!"

🪐

"nana, injun, move! i'm about to fall off the bed here." jeno said trying to push the two.

renjun giggled like a baby, he tried pushing jeno away from the two playfully, "no! you stay on the floor."

jeno dramatically crossed his arms, "for your information, this is my bed."

jeno sat up and started tickling the two, laughs were heard from all the three, "stop it nono! just stay next to injun!"

jeno collapsed next to the two and hugged them both tightly, "hey loves?"

jaemin suddenly sat up hearing that word, "loves? that's an unusual word to call us."

jeno sat up again leaving renjun staring at the two, "i just wanted to tell you guys something."

"what is it?" renjun asked looking at the two.

"i love you."

"t-that's very bold of you to say nono." jaemin said stuttering in a little.

renjun laughed at jaemin's awkwardness   as he pecked the both of them on the cheek, "i love you both too."

jaemin smiled like an obsessed middle schooler, "then i love you both too."

renjun smirked leaning in closer to jaemin, "what happened to fourth grade jaemin who would say, 'saying i love you is disgusting.'?"

jaemin turned away from renjun as he blushed, "that was the old me!"

jeno pouted at the two, "you guys keep talking about things i can't understand! whatever let's just sleep." he said pulling the two back to lay down.

jeno smiled as he hugged the two, 'i love you two a lot.' he muttered in his head before drifting off to dreamland.

"LET'S GET LIT TONIGHT Y'ALL! I BROUGHT THE CHIPS AND SODA!"

-
four more chapters :((
this book was fun to write :((
also new theme bc i had nothing else to do