18 ❥ ask him

"nana? do you notice something off about him?" jeno said turning to jaemin who was next to him

it was already the next day of school and jaemin and jeno were worried about renjun because he wasn't with anybody.

jaemin turned to jeno as well, "maybe he just needs hugs from us?"

jeno shook his head, "not it. i tried that this morning."

"then what could it be?"

jeno backed away from jaemin hearing his stupid question, "why are you asking me? go ask him yourself. i don't wanna anger him any more."

jaemin clenched his jaw in annoyance, "aish your no help lee jeno. i'll go ask mark and donghyuck. maybe they know what's wrong with him."

jaemin then walked towards mark and donghyuck who were... making out.

"so..." he said pulling the two apart. "do any of you know what's up with renjun?"

donghyuck wiped his lips as he gave a glare to jaemin, "no we don't. go ask chenle and jisung. maybe they know what's up."

mark shook his head disagreeing with his lover, "not a good idea."

jeno made a confused face, "why not?"

"they're probably eating each other."

the other three boys nodded not wanting to get into the details.

"who else can we ask? the only other person renjun is close with is jun but he's out of town." jaemin said.

donghyuck slapped the back of jaemin and jeno's heads, "or maybe you can just ask him yourself!"

"again, we're too scared to. plus, i tried that this morning and he just walked away from me." jeno shrugged.

mark sighed as he leaned back on the lockers, "you know if you don't try, it's not gonna fix anything."

"look there he is!" the four spotted renjun. they were all about to walk towards him but renjun just quickly left.

donghyuck patted jaemin and jeno's backs, "i wish you good luck. he really doesn't wanna talk to anyone."

🪐

renjun walked around the school here and there with no reason. he just wanted to get away and breathe the fresh air.

also to sort out jaemin and jeno's feelings for him.

as renjun concluded last night, he specifically muttered to himself, "they're using me and they don't like me."

which we all know, is completely wrong.

why are bottoms so clueless?

thinking about his feelings, he spotted a familiar couple by the school garden.

chenle and jisung.

no the two were not eating each others' faces like mark had said, they were actually hugging each other.

bold of them but we all support.

renjun smiled as he took out his phone and took multiple photos of the maknae couple in their friend group.

after a few good shots, he put his phone in his pocket and left smiling like crazy.

"why can't i find somebody like jisung?" he muttered to himself.

don't get renjun wrong, he just meant he wanted someone to actually love him. to actually care for him.

to him, jaemin and jeno weren't it.

forget his diary about him wanting a boyfriend at the age of eighteen, he just wanted someone to genuinely care for him.

love. is that so hard to ask for?

he sighed before walking into the school hallways all sad from his thoughts.

he then spotted his other four friends. they seem to be very happy. they look like they're having the time of their life.

renjun softly smiled as he was close to tears, "and just as i would expect, they aren't looking for me."

he might've stared at the four for too long that donghyuck had already seen him.

he quickly put his head down and walked away as if nothing happened.

-
tall guy and back to you are out <3
ending in two chapters !