7 ❥ monday mornings

『 🪐 』

『 🪐 』

"good morning injun!" a voice said from behind renjun.

renjun turned around to face the voice, "oh hey jeno! good morning!"

jeno gave renjun a small eye smile before wrapping his arm around renjun's shoulders, "let's go to class together shall we?"

renjun's heart beat sped up at jeno being so close to him, can this man stop trying to kill him? he was still trying to figure out what doyoung was trying to tell him.

"nope! i do not accept this behavior!" another voice said behind the two, the voice quickly pushed the two apart and put him in the middle, "i exist you know?"

renjun rolled his eyes, "no jaemin, we did not know you existed." jaemin scoffed, "you have some nerve—"

jaemin's words were cut off by jeno pulling the two apart, "we are going to walk to class peacefully alright you two?"

before jaemin and renjun could say anything, "not without us you can't!"

oh. it was mark, donghyuck, chenle, and jisung.

jisung crossed his arms as he stared at three, "did you guys really think just because you had one date at the movies you guys could ditch us forever?"

renjun tilted his head in confusion, "how'd you know we were watching a movie?"

chenle quickly slapped jisung's head, "wild guess! everyone loves that new romance movie that came out." chenle said nervously.

jeno sighed, "alright then. can we go now? i don't want any of us to be late. you know how mr. nakamoto is in history class."

the seven boys then started walking to class peacefully, thankfully.

history class had finally started and the class went by smoothly, as always, jaemin and renjun were fighting to answer the question as jeno laughed at them.

"na jaemin state your answer." mr. nakamoto said.

jaemin quickly stood up, "1857!" renjun suddenly slapped jaemin's head, "sir can i answer? that's clearly not the answer."

mr. nakamoto pointed at renjun's chair, "get back to your seat first."

renjun quickly went back to his seat as he stated his answer, "it's 1858!" mr. nakamoto smiled, "indeed. now sit."

jaemin gave a glare at renjun while the smaller male just stuck his tongue out teasingly.

"children, focus!" mr. nakamoto said looking at the two.

the two stopped bickering as they looked back in the front, jeno whispered in renjun's ear since he was closer to him, "how naughty of you injun."

yeah renjun's heart stopped working after hearing that, it's almost as if renjun just wanted to scream, 'leave my heart alone lee jeno!'

history class had finally ended and it was time for lunch, "wait i gotta go to my locker first." renjun said packing his stuff before leaving.

of course, jeno and jaemin weren't bad boyfriends— i meant friends, so they quickly followed renjun to his locker as well.

leaving the four other boys staring at the trio, "jeno and jaemin are whipped for renjun." donghyuck said shaking his head.

renjun continued walking to his locker still not aware that jaemin and jeno were behind him, so when he was finished fixing his locker, he turned around to see jeno and jaemin in front of him.

renjun sighed putting a hand to his chest, "a warning could've been nice you know?" jeno and jaemin stepped forward as they laughed a bit, "sorry injun."

renjun's body was already against the locker so he couldn't move back anymore, "w-what are you both doing?"

the two started stepping closer to renjun smirking, "oh just, something..."

suddenly a finger tapped jeno's shoulder, "hi jeno? sorry to interrupt but there's a party tonight? do you guys wanna come? we already asked the other four."

jeno had a fake smile on his face since he interrupted their moment, "oh hey seungmin, yeah sure. we'll go right?" he said turning back to the calm jaemin and the renjun who looks like he was about to die.

well renjun does need to get some things off his mind so,

"yeah of course we'll go!"

-
y'all better be streaming ridin' or i'm coming for you— jk but the chenle's part in the bridge skcjekxndm THE KING HE IS. everyone bias wrecked me and the thing is, i didn't even have a bias before that so lmao