8 ❥ party nights

(contains mature content!)

"why are we here again!" jaemin asked looking at hyunjin's massive home. jeno looked at jaemin as he pouted, "come on! it's a party jaemin!"

jaemin crossed his arms, "who's in this party anyways?" jeno sighed, "i don't know. i heard yeji, beomgyu, and jeongin's friend groups were invited."

renjun looked at the two, "can we hurry in? i wanna drink and forget all my problems in life." and yes, renjun was still trying to figure out what doyoung was trying to tell him.

jeno grabbed both of their arms, "let's go in then." the three then went through a crowd of people dancing, drinking, here and there.

"hey! you three made it!" changbin said smiling at the three, changbin then handed three bottles of beer, "here! have a drink."

jeno and renjun quickly took it chugging it down as if it was nothing, meanwhile, jaemin looked disappointed at the two, he turned to changbin, "no thank you."

changbin put the drink back, "suit yourself. have fun dealing with your two boyfriends!" he said before leaving.

jaemin sighed as he turned to the two already looking drunk as heck, "god, i can't be with you two like this here." he then left the two drunk boys to deal with themselves. he'll come back later when they become sober.

meanwhile, jeno and renjun already chugged down their seventh glass of beer, "ugh! this tastes delicious!" renjun said looking like he was about take another glass.

jeno stared at renjun, "hey would you mind if i did something?" renjun looked up at him, "like what?"

jeno pulled renjun closer to him, his breath sending shivers down renjun's spine, "this."

he connected his lips with renjun's, the older boy froze in shock not knowing what to do, he pushed jeno off to see jeno staring in his eyes.

fuck it.

renjun grabbed jeno's collar and wrapped his arms around jeno's neck, jeno moved away a bit, "let's take this upstairs."

jeno pulled renjun upstairs and as they entered a random room, jeno quickly locked the door and pushed renjun harshly on the bed. they then went back to kissing, sighs and moans from the two here and there.

jeno felt his shirt being unbuttoned by renjun so he helped him with it. jeno then went for renjun's neck, sucking on spots that would leave marks for days.

someone then opened the door, jeno looked to see jaemin, "what are you both doing?!"

jaemin closed the door and came closer to the two, he sat on the bed seeing a shirtless jeno and a renjun filled with dark purple marks, "were you two just making out?"

jeno nodded as if it was nothing, jaemin then turned to renjun, "never in my life i thought you'd have your first kiss this soon renjun."

renjun smiled, he looked at jeno, "i know right! but..." renjun then faced jaemin.

'oh no don't tell me...' jaemin said looking at renjun.

renjun slammed his lips with jaemin's, "w-wait renjun stop." he wanted to push renjun away and scold him. but he couldn't.

renjun's lips were so soft and their lips molded together quickly. jaemin sighed before wrapping his arms around renjun's waist.

renjun smirked in the kiss, "i knew you'd like it nana." jaemin wasn't having renjun leading the kiss, he was already deep into it so he made renjun lay on the bed, with jaemin on top of him.

renjun felt jaemin grind himself on him, leaving renjun a moaning mess, jaemin smirked in the kiss before heading for his neck just like jeno, "a-ah fuck..."

and they had a wild night.