2 ❥ math class

『 🪐 』

『 🪐 』

it was currently 11am and math class was ongoing with of course, with the best math teacher ever, mr suh. they were also learning about— oh wait what were they learning about?

renjun was currently staring jeno who was right in front of him. how could a back look so perfect? renjun thought. he imagine him and jeno just cuddling in his bed with jeno's strong muscular arms holding him tightly—

"huang renjun!" a voice screamed out. renjun's daydreaming was cut off by a bunch of snaps in his face.

renjun looked up to see who was doing it and it was his math teacher, "y-yes mr. suh?"

mr. suh sighed, "what's the answer to the question on the board?"

renjun looked over to try and calculate the question but usually when mr. suh calls him, he'd calculate it beforehand, "u-uhm..."

jaemin suddenly smiled at mr. suh, "may i?" mr. suh nodded as jaemin stood up, "the answer is 57."

jaemin then turned to renjun with a smirk on his face, "it's all right renjun. everyone can't be as smart as me."

renjun was about to stand up and smack jaemin in the face but he was pushed down by mr. suh, "i swear, when are you two gonna end this bickering of yours?"

suddenly, the bell rang making students quickly leave the math classroom. renjun was about to leave quickly as he was tired but a body stopped him, "l-lee jeno?"

jeno did his famous eye-smile before nodding, "yup! i just wanted to say happy birthday to you. and also you look really good today." renjun's face turned all red hearing that, "t-thank you!"

jeno was about to leave but renjun quickly grabbed his hand, "h-hey jeno, can i ask you something?"

it's now or never.

jeno smiled again before nodding, "of course! what is it?"

renjun took a deep breath, "d-do you may be wanna hang out with me sometime?"

renjun closed his eyes expecting jeno to say no but then he felt someone ruffle his hair, "of course! tomorrow after school?" renjun nodded repeatedly.

jeno giggled, "alright then! i have to get going now. bye injun!" he said before leaving the classroom.

renjun started touching his hair which jeno touched, "i-i'm never washing my hair again. he even called me injun!"

"that's disgusting injun." a voice said from behind renjun. the older male sighed, "what do you want jaemin?"

suddenly the lights of the school turned off, renjun looked around, "oh, what happened?"

renjun couldn't see anything at all, just a few things but other than that— renjun suddenly felt a strong force that pinned him onto one of the walls.

he suddenly felt jaemin's warm breath on his neck, "are you really gonna go out with him?" renjun's spine shivered over the sound of jaemin's deep ass voice.

"y-yeah... why?" renjun stuttered. why was jaemin so close to him?

suddenly the lights went back on to see jaemin's face very close to renjun's. jaemin backed away seeing renjun so nervous, "so you really stick to your word in your diary don't you?"

renjun tilted his head in confusion, what was he saying? "what do you mean?"

jaemin started giggling, "i remember in your seventh grade diary when our moms forced us to hang out to try and end our rivalry i read it and i saw, 'i want someone to pin me on the wall when the lights go out.'

renjun pouted as he slapped jaemin's arm, "how do you still remember that?!"

"i'm na jaemin obviously."

-
MV TEASER IS COMING FOR OUR WIGS TODAY AND THE MV IS COMING FOR OUR SOULS TOMORROW- anyways can i just say that chenle could run me over with a truck 52 times and i'd thank him?