6 ❥ therapist things

『 🪐 』

『 🪐 』

"do you really expect me to not die over that?! they looked at me in the eye!" renjun said pacing around the office.

doyoung sighed as he laid back on his chair crossing his legs, "i've been your therapist for 15 years and i still can't believe you actually stuck to your plan of getting a boyfriend at the age of 18."

renjun rolled his eyes, "that's not the point here! what am i supposed to do?!"

doyoung grabbed his cup of coffee, he took a sip of it before placing it down, "renjun, i became your therapist to help you cope with your dad's death. not your love life."

renjun grabbed his hair frustration as he plopped down on the chair in front of doyoung, "we can talk about my dad any time! just not right now please. what am i gonna do with jaemin and jeno?"

doyoung spat his coffee out hearing that, he quickly grabbed a nearby tissue and wiped clothes, "j-jaemin? i thought it was only your crush named jeno?"

renjun sighed placing his hands on his lap, "well jeno invited jaemin so i watched a movie with the two i guess."

doyoung laid back on his chair and clasped his hands together, "so you're telling me, you went out on a date, with the enemy you'd rant to me about 24/7 and you also went out on a date with the hottest kid in school at the same time?"

renjun pointed at doyoung with a glare, "don't forget they were looking at me in the make out scene!" doyoung sighed, "well what do you want me to do? all you did was tell me a story?"

"i-i just... don't know how i feel..." renjun said tilting his head in confusion in himself. why was he here?

doyoung sighed as he gave a small smiled to renjun, "i'm afraid i can't tell you what to do renjun."

renjun pouted, "what why?! you're my therapist for a reason." he said crossing his arms.

"if i tell you what to do, then it's like me controlling you. i need you to live your own life renjun. be free." doyoung said seriously.

"well at least give me advice." renjun said.

doyoung stood up and rummaged through his cabinet, "i can't renjun. but maybe this will." he handed renjun a small notebook.

renjun held it in shock, why did doyoung have it? "this was my diary when i was five..."

doyoung smiled, "you should take your own advice from your younger self. let's just say i read it, and there are some wise things written there."

renjun slowly opened the notebook to see a bunch of drawings, "i've always liked art haven't i?"

"you've never really changed at all renjun. your still the sweet, smart, innocent boy that everyone knows." doyoung said.

renjun rolled his eyes, "jaemin doesn't think so. he hates my guts."

"not after today he didn't." doyoung mumbled to himself. renjun looked up, "what was that?"

doyoung nervously laughed, "nothing! you should start heading home now renjun. it's getting late. see you next week i suppose?"

renjun smiled as he packed up his things, "sure. today wasn't really helpful... but at least i had someone to rant my problems to."

doyoung smiled as he lead renjun out of his house, "good night renjun!"

"good night doyoung hyung!" he said before the door closed.

a few minutes later, renjun had finally arrived home safe and sound. he kissed his mother on the cheek before heading upstairs with his dog following from behind.

he slammed himself on the bed as he held his notebook tightly, he saw the many decorations he had put on every page,

"what's doyoung hyung trying to tell me?"

-
i'm literally hate my other norenmin book bc i wrote it so badly :(