Chapter 8: Thomas

A/N: 27.04.20

Honestly, I am on a roll with this story. Maybe I should wing it more often. I forgot how much I missed writing without plotting.

I bet I'd have a bunch of books out if I did this more often 😂 probably not best quality, but I'd still have fun writing them.

Anyway, enjoy this chapters, loves 💫

Please don't forget to vote! I'm even updating quick for once 😂

⤵️⤵️⤵️

*Thomas's pov*

I scowled when I saw Jayden and Rhys making out in front of their lockers, Jayden's hand was tightly wrapped around Rhy's ass and she was pressed up against his body as if there was an invisible force pushing her from behind.

"Get a room!" I called out and Rhys quickly pulled away in surprise. Jayden had his usual lopsided grin, looking like he just won the lottery.

"Hey, Tommy," he smirked. I pointed at my lip.

"You have a little something..."

Rhys helped Jayden wipe away the residue of her lipstick before fixing her hair. She quickly cleared her voice, eager to change the subject.

"So how was detention?"

"Was fine," I shrugged.

"Did you bond with your new boyfriend?" Jayden grinned, wriggling his dark brows.

"Oh, you mean that rich kid? We barely spoke to each other."

Though he did give me a quarter and I fixed his bike. That was something, right?

"Don't underestimate the power of silence," he smirked. "I mean, take Rhys for example. You know she's hella mad when she's silent."

Rhys slapped his arm and he yelped.

"I do not!"

"When you're on your period, yeah."

"That's not the same thing," Rhys huffed. "That's an exception."

"Everything's an exception when you're on your period," Jayden sighed. "But I still love you, even though you forget to flush sometimes."

Rhys turned as red as her hair and looked like she was about to kill Jayden.

"Jayden, please stop digging your own grave," I groaned.

"What did I say?" he asked blankly. I patted his back and shook my head.

"Too much, man. Too much."

I noticed that Eli kept glancing my way. I didn't know if he thought he was being discrete or if he intentionally wanted me to pay attention to him, but he might as well use binoculars and scream my name.

He was being too obvious.

What did he want anyway? Was he still scared that I was going to tell on him and Steven? He really needs to relax. Didn't I tell him that I had no interest in his love affairs?

We walked down the hall and I noticed a girl struggling to open her lockers. I went over towards her and banged on the lower corner twice and the metal door flung open. She blinked in surprise before turning towards me.

"Bang it twice, it'll work like a charm," I winked. "Lockers around here get rusty."

She nodded, her cheeks slightly pink, and I left to join my friends again.