Chapter 14: Thomas

A/N: 30.04.20

Hey loves, so I decided to divide the book into three parts.

Book Title: Accidentally Bent

Part I: The Secrets We Hide
Part II: The Lies We Tell
Part III: (still yet to figure out)

I will upload all of Part I (which I finished in less than a week... which really isn't a good thing tbh).

The reason why I decided to divide this book into 3 parts is because my obsession with writing is unhealthy 😂 I can't stop writing and as much as I love it, I need a healthy balance. So once I finish Part I, I will take a break from this book. I won't pick it up until I finish WLTVO.

I need to stop writing and stu-dying (as our lovely Thomas would say).

Enjoy Part I

⤵️⤵️⤵️

*Thomas's pov*

My eyes widened when I stood in front of Eli's house. No, it wasn't just any house, it was a mansion. Two ladies dressed in uniforms came to greet us at the golden gates. That's right. Golden gates. This place made a five-star hotel look shabby.

"Stop staring, your eyes might fall out," Eli said, but I could tell that he was pleased by my reaction. I followed him to his room, sticking close to his side so that I wouldn't get lost, admiring the fancy paintings and bright furniture. One of the maids was watering the bright green plants and I blinked.

How did they keep their plants alive? Mine died in like... A week.

"How many people live here?" I murmured in awe.

"Just me and my parents. We have guest rooms for the maids and chefs whenever they need to stay late."

Maids and chefs. I tried not to choke.

"Come on, let's get you changed," he said.

"Changed?"

He didn't answer and opened a door that led to his bedroom. It was tidy and someone (which I doubt was Eli) had made his bed. The bed was large enough to fit in at least five people, and his room was bigger than my entire living room.

"Here, put these on," he said, handing me black Levi jeans and a cream coffee sweater made of cashmere. The fabric felt so soft, I thought it'd slip through my fingers.

"Why?" I asked blankly.

"Because you're here for a job interview with my dad and you're not going to get the job if you look like..." he scanned my body. "That."

"I look good and you know it."

Eli let out an exasperated sigh, pushing me into his beautiful bathroom and closing the door, but not completely.

"Hurry up," he snapped from outside.

"Is this really necessary?" I mumbled, but removed my sweater over my head and throwing it aside.

"You have to tidy up if you want to impress daddy."

"I'm looking for a job, I'm not asking your hand for marriage."

He let out an annoyed sighed and I smiled.

I slipped on his cashmere sweater which was surprisingly a little loose on me. The last time I checked, Eli's body was a stick compared to mine.