CHAPTER 8

Silver POV:

Silver tumbled through the bushy branches, Lilac following behind. "God, I finally killed that SkyWing.." He mumbled, Lilac scoffed. "Yeah, now what? Ooh let's kill that SeaWing.." Lilac said flicking her tail, Silver lifted his head slightly. Yeah let's not kill the fucking SeaWing.. He thought, he slashed away the branch in front of him and slipped into his den laying down by the fire. "My god Steam jabbed me in the side.." Silver groaned, looking at a small bruise forming on his chest. You're such a stubborn softie Aqua.. He thought as an image of her came in his head, he quickly made it vanish. Lilac was looking at his scrolls. "Why do you have scrolls about Princess Aqua of the SeaWings?" She asked confused. Silver cleared his throat. "That isn't your business.." He got up and shoved her away from his table. "Why do you have to be so secretive." Lilac snarled. Silver stared her in the eye. "I have my reasons, RainWing." Lilac scoffed. "Sure you do, just tell me." Silver growled and got up, he grabbed Lilac's neck, she gasped for air. "Like I said. I have my reasons.." Silver said dropping her. Lilac coughed and gasped for air, holding her neck.

AQUA

Aqua flicked her wings, waking up slowly. River was lying peacefully on the bed. She got off of the kelp and marble bed and rinsed her scales, she put her wristband back on and her horn rings. She looked at the pearl-marble necklace that her mother made for her, it hung on her wall. She knew her mother would want to see her so she sighed, slipping it over her head, as it slipped down her slick scales. River woke up shortly after to see Aqua looking at herself in the mirror. She started thinking about Silver again. "Aqua? Ready to go?" River asked a few minutes later, she flinched. "Huh? Oh yeah, let's go.."

"Mother." Aqua flashed with a bow to her mother. "Aqua! It's so nice to see you, I just needed to tell you something." Queen Ocean, her mother flashed back. "What is it mother?" Aqua said, hovering over to a rock she could sit down on. "I just noticed you're wearing your necklace! Fantastic! But anyway, your wedding with River is next week." Ocean said, her whole body glowing. Aqua's mouth opened as if she was going to say something, but didn't, she just wanted to curl in a ball at the ocean floor and cry, instead she just sat there, her wings started lowering slowly, she saw River wince. "your majesty!" Shell, Ocean's main messenger and friend flashed, swimming towards them. "What is it Shell." Ocean responded, glaring at him, Shell came over and showed the waterproof scroll, Ocean's eyes widened. "WHAT?!" Her wings flashed, she cleared her throat. "Sorry, nevermind dear, your wedding is.. cancelled." Ocean choked out, with a slight hint of anger. "You and River will no longer be a couple nor getting married, by order of River's mom." Ocean flashed quickly, then swam deeper down the palace. Aqua squealed some bubbles and hugged River. "Thank you so much River!" She flashed brightly, River nodded and lit his tail up saying goodbye.

Aqua came up to the shore on the ruins of the island palace. Over 2000 years ago, her Animus ancestor named Albatross lost his mind due to mind control here, and killed nine dragons of the royal family, preforming a massacre, he was soon found dead with spears in his chest, killed by a SeaWing named Indigo, who happened to be the lover of the other SeaWing prince named Fathom, he and Clearsight were the ones that locked away Darkstalker. She shook the water off her scales after the image of the massacre popped into her head, she felt like she was there just watching it when she looked at the broken ruins. She walked across the broken stone, the water fountain in the middle was spewing light water, but otherwise broken. Aqua brushed her wing on the rim, and soon the waterfall started forming back to normal, it looked like it never broke. There were still a few blood stains on it from when Queen Lagoon died (heck there was blood stains everywhere). After a bit of enchanting it looked sorta normal, there was grass, even a few of the lights they had were there. Aqua sighed, laying down on the soft damp grass, staring off into what she could see of Pyrrhia. Soon a large NightWing with big wings flew by, she knew who it was; Silver. She ducked behind a rock, keeping herself low. Silver looked towards the somewhat newer ruins, she didn't know if he was still there or not, but her answer was clear after she heard a loud thump on the concrete. He had landed at the ruins. Aqua crept further back into the bush getting closer to the water, she quickly let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and slipped into the water with a splash, she swam as fast as she could, but that didn't last as long when she felt talons grip her neck and bring her to the surface.

Sorry this chapter is short and took so long, since I'm working on O.S.O.T.W (Other Side Of The War) it's hard, I'm also excited to get to a certain event that happens in the story! The next chapter will be out maybe today or tomorrow, maybe later ://