CHAPTER 11

Silver plunged the dagger into his chest. "NO!" Aqua screamed with even more tears falling down her face. Lilac's jaw dropped, no tears were coming from her, she backed closer to the wall as Aqua leapt over to Silver. "NO NO NO NO! SILVER PLEASE!" She yelled, balling her eyes out. She tried to hold Silver standing, but he was slowly collapsing. He looked at her with faint, light eyes. "No.. Silver.. please don't go..!" Aqua yelled, hugging him tightly, her breathing was really shaky and slow. He looked down at her, giving a light and low smile. Aqua quickly opened her satchel and grabbed a spare earring she had. "I enchant this earring to.." Aqua whispered loudly, also in some mumbles, Silver's body collapsed to the ground on his side, his wings extended slightly. Lilacs head was pressed against the wall, some tears were starting to form in her eyes. Aqua quickly put the earring on Silver. A smile came to her face. "Silver, Silver, hey.. hey.." Her smile slowly went to a frown, more tears coming down. "No.. Silver? SILVER PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME PLEASE!" She yelled, wrapping her arms around him tightly, burying her head in his shoulder, praying her powers would work, but her magic was no use. It was too late..
He was dead.

Viper POV:

"...you'll be a great queen Viper.." Were the last words on Aqua's sacrifice note, tears rolled down Vipers face, some were starting to form in River's. She buried her head in River's neck, crying, he put both wings around her, exhaling slightly shakily. "Why would she do that..?!" Viper asked, River stared down at the note. "Like she said.. she doesn't want to be hunted by him every moment of her life.. he'd find her either way.. he's pretty smart.." He said, shutting his eyes sadly. "I think I would do the same if I was being hunted by the same person who wants me dead for 2 months.." Viper gasped. "2 MONTHS?! And she didn't tell me?!" River nodded, he stared at the ocean blue water, seeing a few flashes of SeaWings and fish. "Well, we should go tell Queen Ocean.." He suggested, Viper sniffled and nodded, grabbing the note and diving into the water, putting it in her pouch to keep dry. The swim to the palace was short since they were able to catch so many currents. "Turrent!" Viper flashed to one of Ocean's guards, he turned towards her. "What do you need Viper- wait since when were you a royal..?" He asked. "My whole life, me and Aqua were separated at hatching." She flashed back. "Oh, well what can I do for you Princess Viper?" Turrent said with a slight underwater bow. "Can you take us to Queen Ocean?" Viper asked politely, Turrent's face seemed to tense up slightly. "Uh, that's the thing.. Queen Ocean is dead.."

Silver POV:
Nice going dumbass, now you get to see Aqua suffer. Tch. Should've thought about that. His head hissed at him, he also forgot that he was supposed to free Darkstalker and make him King, seems like that plan wasn't happening now either. Why did you even kill yourself?! Fucking hell you didn't even get to tell her you love her. Doesn't seem like she'd care anyway.. He talked to his head, his spirit hovered in the cave, Lilac stared at his dead body as Aqua held onto the corpse tightly. He stood next to Aqua, he hugged her but she didn't feel anything, his scales just went right through her. "I'm sorry.." He whispered. "Silver..." Aqua whispered one last time before Lilac came over to her. "Hey.. uhm.. I-I'm sorry for your loss.." Aqua looked at her. "I-It's fine, sorry for yours too." She stood up and stared at Lilac, then looked back at Silver's body. "We should get going.. I don't think I wanna get framed for killing him.." Lilac suggested. A last tear went down Aqua's face as she sighed. "Yeah. Let's go." Silver stood there, confused, she sounded completely normal! Like nothing happened. What the hell.. she was just crying a second ago.. wait a minute.. Lilac thought, watching Aqua closely. "Your eyes.." Aqua turned towards her, her normal ocean blue had faded to a blueish grey. Aqua was emotionless, emotionless at the loss of Silver's death, at the loss of her lover..

Viper+River POV:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHES DEAD?!" Viper roared at Turrent as they both stood on the closest island cave. "She said she wanted some privacy to herself, so we left, we had one guard in there watching, but he was found dead too. But I found this." Turret said, bringing out a dark brownish scale. "MudWings..." River growled. Viper lashed her tail. "Well with Ocean dead.. now what?" Turrent cleared his throat. "Princess Viper, you're the oldest sibling with Aqua, you have to take the throne." Viper flinched. "B-but I'm only 7! I.."
"You don't have a choice, I'm sorry your majesty.. the Deep Palace will fall into chaos without a queen." Turrent said, River put a wing around Viper for comfort and to calm her down. "O-okay.. I'm the new Queen.." She said, sitting up tall, Turrent and River nodded, then bowed, lighting up their scales. Queen Viper of the SeaWings, not too shabby. But now, let's start an attack with the MudWings..