CHAPTER 13

3 YEARS LATER

Viper
Viper sat, waiting for her egg to hatch, it started cracking but she was tense. Soon enough it cracked open, a greyish teal dragon popped out. "River!" She yelled, he instantly came over, and smiled at the dragon. "It's a boy!" Viper smiled, she had a prince. "He.. looks kind of like a shark." River stated, he wasn't lying, he did look a bit like one. "Shark, that's what we'll name him." Viper said, Shark smiled at him with his very small teeth.

AQUA
Aqua walked around gloomily, her wings and head were always low and she avoided contact with other dragons for the longest time.

flashback (small)
"Hey Aqua!" Lilac said landing in her small mountain den, Aqua made a 'mhm' noise and didn't look at her. "Aqua.. it's been 3 years.. you have to let him go.. I know it's hard but, you look horrible, he wouldn't want you like this." Aqua growled. "He would want me dead, he did before, so why the hell did he take his life if he wants me dead?!" Lilac flinched, her scales fading to a light grey/blue. He never told her he loved her..? Lilac thought, sitting on the stone floor. "He.. didn't tell me."
"You hesitated Lilac!" Aqua bellowed, finally turning to look at her, her eyes were tired and she had a scar on her face, she looked like she hadn't slept in the longest time. "Aqua you look like shit you really should get some sleep." Aqua started mumbling. "No, no.. I can't sleep! I can't even go back to the Deep Palace because everyone thinks I'm dead and-" Tears streamed down her face. Lilac came over to hug her but Aqua flinched away. "No.. don't touch me.." She breathed.

Lilac came to visit her twice a week, which Aqua felt the slightest comforting, but she wished Silver was with her when she came, she just wanted to hug him, and see his charming little smile again..

SILVER
Silver paced in the black abyss. "FUCKING HELL ITS BEEN 3 YEARS AND I STILL CANT GET OUT OF THIS HELLHOLE!" He roared, he grabbed the large book that came into the 'Void' as he called it with him. He flipped through the pages hoping to find something that could get him out. "Yes!" He yelled pointing a talon at one of the spells. "beni bu hapishaneden kurtar.." (in English: free me from this prison). Silver used his talon and traced out the symbol in the book into the air. It glowed a neon purple as he rested his head on it, praying it would work. There was silence for a moment, but that didn't last long when he suddenly fell out of the sky, struggling to flap in the rain, he landed roughly in the trees and ended up rolling into a cave, but he didn't seem to feel any pain. He grunted, sitting up slowly, a smile came to his face as he realized he was on Pyrrhia again. "Three moons I actually did it!" Silver gasped a breath of happiness and motioned to the edge of the small cliff he was on. He glanced around until the ocean was in sight, he quickly took to the air flying faster than usual as he scanned the ocean and the shore as well as he could, but there was nothing, he growled in anger and went to land at the ocean for a drink. He took a quick sip and sat there for awhile, Silver noticed a large stick next to him and took it, then drew a portrait of Aqua in the sand, catching most of her features and made it look almost like her. He smiled lightly and left the stick there.

Aqua
Aqua took to the air, heading for the beach to relax and clear her head and maybe wash her scales, as she hadn't been in water for awhile and probably was going insane. She hovered over the water, dipping her talon in slightly, she landed at the sand to see very faint, but large footprints, and they seemed to be very recent, she turned around and noticed a somewhat big drawing in the sand of, her.. at the top of the head of the SeaWing drawing it said 'Aqua The SeaWing'. Aqua felt a stab of guilt. Now I feel really bad that I can't see Viper and River.. but wait.. that doesn't look like River or Viper's clawriting, hell I don't even think they can write.. so who did this.. She thought, tracing a talon lightly over the sand; it was basically a fresh drawing. After viewing the mysterious portrait of her she went to go sit in the shallow water, her eyes started fluttering shut but she lashed her tail waking her back up. "No sleeping.." She said getting up and walking away from the beach.

"CITRUS, CITRUS, CITRUS!" She heard chanting from Bonfire's arena, Citrus was probably the second best guard they had and was Charcoal's boyfriend. Charcoal! That's who I can see! She thought with a hint of happiness and started flying towards the palace and arena, she veered to the side to be more unnoticed by the guards, she yawned, but refused to sleep. "HEY!" Aqua suddenly heard, she stopped and turned around to see some SkyWing guards going after her, she hesitated to run, but realized Charcoal was behind the squad. "Stop! I know her!" Charcoal protested, but that was too late before one of the guards hit her with a tranquilizer dart, she started feeling dizzy and lowered to the ground, Charcoal barked at them then ran to Aqua, she grabbed Charcoal's leg. "CHARCOAL! Charcoal! Don't let me sleep..! Please... no. You can't let me sleep! PLEASE!" She yelled, Charcoal gave her soft and confused eyes. "Aqua you can't fight a tranquilizer dart.. I'm sorry, but you can't.." Aqua was mumbling as her eyes slowly shut. "Please.. don't.... let... me... sleep..."