FOUR

S3 EP2: Love Muffin

***
Henry

Charlotte, Jasper and I reported to the Man Cave past midnight because Ray had beeped us. I scanned the Man Cave, looking past the secret door and inside the sprocket. 

All of a sudden, I hear the tubes go off and I see Ray come shooting down it, a huge smile clear across his face. 

"Hey! Hello friends. Welcome. Welcome." Ray said, acting extremely strange. I shot Jasper and Charlotte a glance, their shoulders rising due to them being confused. 

"And now, I want to introduce you guys to someone very special." Ray said as he backed away towards the tubes. The other tube beeped, and a woman came flying down the tube, an evil look within her eyes. 

"Who's that?" Charlotte asked while leaning over to me, her eyes on the woman that entered the Man Cave. 

"I don't know. Looks like a woman." I answered back, also keeping my eyes on the woman. 

The three of us watched as Ray kissed the woman that he brought to the Man Cave, "Everyone, this is Gwen."

"Hi guys." Gwen said, and I swear she doesn't look very nice either. 

"Hey Gwen," I started, Charlotte pushing me near Ray, "Hey Ray, can I talk to you for a second?" I had to pull his arm because he wouldn't stop staring at this Gwen chick. 

"Are you crazy?"

"What?" Ray asked, a lot of confusion throughout his eyes. 

"You can't just bring some stranger down here in the Man Cave." I was clearly mad at Ray for doing this, because he's told me that I can't bring random people down here. 

"Oh, Gwen's not a stranger." He smiled, dragging his hand down as he looked behind me. 

I rolled my eyes, "How long have you known her?" 

"Almost three hours." He said, his head falling onto my shoulder as he stared at Gwen. 

"Three hours? What!" I pushed him off of me. He obviously wasn't listening to me.

I almost slapped Ray in the face when he told Gwen who I was. To make matters worse, Ray told Gwen that he was Captain Man too. 

"Gwen and I, we're getting married." 

I let my mouth drop open as my hands ran through my hair. How could Ray do something like this? This isn't the Ray I know. And I'm going to figure this out, and why he's acting like this. 

"Hey. What's the- happening?" Schwoz said as he came out of the secret room by the control panel. 

"Ray's getting married to a woman he met three hours ago." I said in monotone, staring blankly at the two grown ups in front of me. 

"Whaaaaat," Schwoz started, then looked over at Jasper, who had curlers on top of his head, "Why does Jasper have those things on his head?" Schwoz pointed to the Jasper and the blue curlers. 

"Because his hair's not naturally curly." Charlotte said, shocked about what was going on with Ray, not Jasper.

"Whaaaaaat?" 

I was freaking out. I didn't know how to feel about this. I mean, what's worse than my boss giving away that he's Captain Man and that he's getting married to someone he doesn't really know? Nothing. Nothing's worse than that. 

***

Aria

Charlotte and Jasper invited me to come up to Junk N' Stuff to hang out with them since their boss basically gave them the day off. I didn't say no, so I went up there with them.