SEVENTEEN

Henry

I couldn't hang out with Aria today because she was at the Man Cave getting to know her father more. I'm still confused as to why her mother decided to keep something like this from her.

So instead, I called over Charlotte and Jasper to hangout. We were going to meet at Downtown Brown, a small cafe in town and close to my house. I got there around eleven and ordered something to drink while I waited for my friends.

"Hey Hen. Why couldn't Aria come?" Charlotte asked as she sat down in front of me. Jasper sat on the opposite side of the table. 

"She's with Ray."

Jasper crinkled his nose, "Uh, then why aren't we at work then?"

"See, the thing is...Ray is Aria's biological father." I said slowly. I probably wasn't supposed to say anything to Jasper, but sometimes I don't listen to Ray. 

"Ray's WHAT?!" Jasper yelled, standing up from his chair. Forcefully, I grabbed his arm and yanked him down back in his seat. 

It's been a few days since Aria found about Ray, so it made things harder when I wanted to hang out with her. It's not that I don't mind this, it's just I'm worried that Aria'll forget about me. 

"Shut up Jasper. We found this out when Noelle took you and Piper hostage. It happened at my hou-"

"But how did you guys figure out that Ray is her father?" Jasper interrupted me and I rolled my eyes. Charlotte slapped his shoulder, earning a stare from him. 

"Henry and Aria were planning on going on a double date with Ray and Aria's mom, but she cancelled after she found out who she was going with. Then that's when everything hit Ray and Aria." 

After many hours of explaining everything to Jasper, we went back to the Man Cave. As we entered Junk N' Stuff, Piper was standing by the counter grunting at her phone as she paced back and forth. 

"Henry! I've been here for twenty minutes, where were you?"

I scoffed, "At Downtown Brown with them. Why are you so heated?" 

"Some stupid girl at my school at my school was flirting with the hottest boy in school in front of me and I wanted to kill her!" Piper screamed, shoving her phone into my face. 

"Talk to mom, I have to work." I shoved Piper out of Junk N' Stuff and flipped the sign on the door to say 'closed.' 

Piper's screamed were muffled as Charlotte, Jasper and I made it to the back of the store and got on the elevator. Jasper screamed, of course, while me and Charlotte stood there playing on our phones. 

The elevator doors opened and neither of us payed attention to what happened inside of the Man Cave.

"Woah, woah! What happened? Did a tornado blow through here or something?" I asked as the Man Cave had things fallen over and holes from blasters in the walls.

"My dad over here found a spider and majorly freaked out." Aria yelled and pointed at Ray who ran around frantically with a blaster in hi s hand. 

"I hate spiders, okay?! They're hairy and just plain gross!" 

Schwoz laughed, "Like you?" 

Next thing I knew, Schwoz was running from Ray who was blasting him. I grabbed Ray's arm as Jasper took the blaster away from Ray. Aria was sitting on the couch laughing at the sight. 

***

Aria 

"Dad, maybe you should calm down and let Henry deal with the spider." I smirked at my boyfriend who's face just dropped. 

"What? Who says I like spiders? They're freaky." He retorted while going to the Auto Snacker, getting a churro, then coming to me. 

Without him noticing, I dipped my head and took a rather large bite from his churro, leaving him with a piece smaller then his pinkie finger. He glared at me, but I smiled at him to let him know that I didn't mean any harm whatsoever. 

"AHH! There's the spider!" 

I looked in the direction my dad yelled in and saw the spider sitting on top of the control panel, right in front of Charlotte. Charlotte screamed and dived onto the floor, wrapping her arms around Henry's leg. 

Jasper grabbed a tissue, "I got it." 

Using the tissue, Jasper smashed the spider onto the control panel and folded the tissue. A smirk formed on his face, then he chucked the tissue at my dad. 

"JASPER!" 

My dad chased Jasper through he Man Cave, and even up the tubes a few times and through the sprocket. The three of us laughed at the way my dad ran past us. When he runs, he looks like someone off of those old shows, but animated. 

See, my dad isn't very fond of Jasper at all, so it's going to take a long time to actually warm up to him.

"What's for dinner?" Jasper breathed out as he slowed his pace from running away from Ray. 

"Dude, this our work, not a restaurant." 

I scoffed the shouted for my father, "Dad! Buy us dinner!" 

"Okay, what do you guys want? I'll go buy it." My dad said as he returned from behind his sprocket. He had sweat covering the front of his shirt from all the chasing he did. 

"Back Out Stake House." The four of us said at the same time. My dad had a unreadable expression on his face as he went back to his sprocket to get his wallet. 

"I wanted Montego's, but no, we have to be invited first!" 

We watched as my dad stomped towards the tubes and shot himself upwards, then saw his wallet get dropped down. I ran over, opened the tube, took twenty bucks out of my dads wallet then shot it up to him. 

"Did you just- nevermind, you're Ray's daughter." 

"Never question anything I do Henry. I love you, but don't question anything. Okay?" I smirked at Henry who's mouth was dropped open in shock. He shook his head up and down. 

While my dad left for Back Out Steak House, Schwoz turned on Drake and Josh from the monitors and the five of us sat on the couch laughing. 

"You calling me a liar?" 

"I ain't calling you a truther!" I burst out laughing watching this episode because I've seen it a thousand times before. 

Just then, my dad arrived back to the Man Cave with two bags from Back Out Steak Out for us. I jumped off Henry's lap and leaped over the couch to grab the bag. My dad yanked it before I grabbed a hold of it and I fell flat on my face. 

"Sorry sweetie, you'll have to wait until everyone gets there food." 

I groaned and stayed on the ground as my dad passed out the food to my friends and boyfriend. Eventually, I picked myself up and sat at the table with everyone and quietly ate my steak. 

"You guys watched Drake and Josh without me?" My dad shrieked as he faced the monitors that was paused. 

"You left for an hour! And we watched your favorite episode." Charlotte chimed in, then shrunk down into Jasper.

"No...YOU WATCHED THE BASEBALL ONE?!" 

I yelled back "Yes dad! It's a funny episode, deal with it." 

My dad glared at me and played the video. He refused to let us laugh, so the five of us had to eat in silence while my dad laughed his butt off. 

Henry's had was placed on my thigh, and my hand was on his chest, along with my head on his shoulder.