ELEVEN

Aria

"Okay, okay! I'll go to Junk N' Stuff with you!" I yelled after arguing with Henry about it for the past half an hour. 

After I found out about Henry's secret, it brought me and him closer than we'd ever been. We've hung out a lot more than we used to, and I'm happy about it. I just wish Henry would've told me three years prior to now. 

"Henry?"

He looked away from the tv, "Yeah?"

"There's something I need to tell you, although you might have figured it out already." I said, messing around with my fingers as I sat on my couch. 

"You can tell me, I told you- well, showed you mine." He laughed, remembering when he wasn't slick about changing into uniform.

"I-I like you Henry, a lot." I whispered under my breath, my face staring down at my hands in my lap. 

I felt Henry's body shift from the one side of the couch. Looking from the corner of my eye, I saw Henry moving over and sitting next to me. I didn't look up, in fear that he might not feel the same way as I do. 

"Hey, look at me. Aria..." I looked up to be met with Henry's brown eyes staring back at me. His hands reached forward and put my hands in his. 

My body acted strangely for the third time already, and it might be because of the effect that Henry is putting on me. It seems unlikely that Henry likes me back.

"I like you too Aria." Henry finally said, a small smile forming on his face. 

"Y-you do?" 

He smiled again, "Yeah, I do, and I have for a while now. I don't know what it is about you, but you keep me sane, you keep me happy, and you keep me smiling."

I bowed my head down, my face turning red from me constantly blushing like a crazy person. I'd never expected to hear that coming out of Henry's mouth, let alone saying it to me. 

"I'm happy I do." 

Henry wrapped his arms around me and engulfed me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me, then moved my fingers up to his hair. 

When we pulled away from our hug, our faces were inches apart from each other. Next thing I knew, we both leaned it and our lips touched. 

It felt like heaven kissing Henry. I mean, I know I'm not the first girl he's kissed because from what Charlotte and Jasper told me, he's kissed Bianca and this Wall Dog girl named Veronika. It upset me, because I was hoping to be his first kiss too.

I pulled away and giggled, "Never thought my first kiss would be with you."

Henry laughed too, not answering back. His arm went around my shoulder, to where I bent down and rested my head on Henry's chest as he cuddled me. I had my right arm around his torso, Henry's other hand brushing through my hair. 

"So...does this mean..."

Henry lightly laughed, "Yeah, it does." 

I snuggled into Henry's chest, finally happy that I was with Henry. We probably sat on the couch watching reruns of The Walking Orange for an hour when Henry's watch beeped. 

"Ready for the Man Cave?" He asked, looking down at me, ignoring his loud, beeping watch that wouldn't stop beeping. 

"Ready than ever."

***

Henry

Aria and I walked hand in to Junk N' Stuff, Jasper working at the counter. I smiled at him while taking Aria to the back where the elevator is.