EIGHTEEN

S3 EP10: Space Invaders Part 1

***
Aria

"Dad! Get Schwoz down here!" I yelled at my dad who was shooting blasters up at Schwoz who somehow attached himself to the ceiling.

"I'm trying Aria!"

Charlotte and I stood off to the side as my dad kept repeatedly shooting the blaster at Schwoz. He always missed because he's horrible at aiming, not to burst his bubble or anything.

Henry came down the tube and it opened. A bunch of rubble from the the Man Cave landed in Henry's path. He stared up and furrowed his eyebrows together at Schwoz. I did the same thing when he scared the living crap out of me.

"Okay, what is going on?" Henry asked as wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in for a hug. I pressed my cheek against his chest and tightened my grip on his waist.

"Schwoz won't give Ray the launch key to his little rocket ship." Charlotte explained as me nor my dad felt the need to explain to Henry, who I am add isn't the brightest human being in the world.

"Why won't he- Schwoz has a rocket ship?"

I got thrown to side of the couch by Henry's force. I landed on the couch and rested my face in the palm of my hand as I witnessed the scene around me.

Jasper told us information that all of us already knew, mostly because we watched the news about the astronauts stuck in space. As Henry tried to help Schwoz, I looked at the monitors with Charlotte and it showed the NASA space station about to orbit over Swellview.

"Come on Schwoz, let us use your Love Shuttle.

"Yeah, you're never going to need it." My dad said and I mentally sent daggers his way. My dads never going to need it, and he's like thirty-eight or something, I don't know.

"I will,"Schwoz protested, "for when I get married!"

"Oh, to what Schwoz?! What's going to marry you?" My dad said. This time I went over to him and smacked his arm, earning a glare from him. I smiled and went back to Charlotte.

"Even that robot girlfriend you built for yourself, Gerda, even she left you.

I couldn't help but laugh at that. Henry did tell me about this, which happened last year. Apparently Gerda is shape shifting and morphed into Henry and when her/he broke up, she flew away.

"No...we-we're just taking a break."

"She turned herself into a bird Schwoz, then she flew away!" I told him from the monitors. I think my dad was happy to know I was on their side about this and not Schwoz's.

After a while, Schwoz finally agreed to give my dad the launch key. Before I knew it, it looked like Schwoz was hacking up a hairball or something. I draped Henry's arm around my shoulder as I watched in horror.

The launch key came flying out of Schwoz's mouth and landed in my dads hand. I covered my mouth as that was the most disgusting thing I've seen Schwoz do before.

Jasper, Schwoz, Charlotte and I were able to talk to my dad and Henry as they boarded Schwoz's Love Shuttle. Not going to lie, the inside was very well done from what I could see.