♕𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐈𝐭 𝐎𝐟𝐟♛

Recap: As thunder stroked inside dissolving the light it had revealed Maleficent.

"I'm baaaaaaack!" Maleficent smiled as the crowd froze in fear. "Go away, mother." Mal sighed as the VK's looked at Maleficent with an annoyed look.

"You're very funny." Maleficent chuckled. "Here-wand me." She held an arm out.

"No." Vanessa shook her head taking hold of the wand. "I'm sorry, what?" Maleficent questioned as everyone looked at Vanessa in worry.

"You didn't hear me? Maybe those horns are blocking your hearing sense." Vanessa smirked with a small glare. "But because I feel a shred of niceness to you at the moment I'll say it again. No."

"Do you know who you're talking to?" Maleficent glared. "As a matter of fact yes I do. I'm speaking to the woman who kidnapped me and lied to me for my whole life making me believe my mother abandoned me." Vanessa hardened her glare as the whole crowd and the VK's gasped in shock.

"Mom? You did that?" Mal asked her mother. "So what if I did? Would you have preferred to be weak or feared." Maleficent questioned Vanessa.

"If you think being good is weak then that is your problem but not mine." Vanessa shrugged before casting a quick shocking spell on Maleficent to distract her before tossing the wand to Fairy Godmother.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi-" Fairy Godmother started. "Boo!" Maleficent finished but froze everyone.

Everyone was frozen but the VK's and Celina.

"Psych!" Maleficent chuckled.

Maleficent hummed as she headed to the top of the stage but before she could see Celina made sure to move quickly.

"Be careful mom." Vanessa whispered seeing her.

Maleficent went to Adam taking off his glasses before putting them back on his head. She then moved to the Fairy Godmother taking the wand.

"Where shall we begin?" Maleficent smirked turning to the VK's. "I know. Why don't we start by getting rid of these..." She aimed the wand at them causing the rings the Beast brothers gave to the girls to go to her. "Perfect fit!"

"Falling in love is weak." Maleficent told the two girls who looked at their ringless fingers in sadness. "I don't appreciate you telling my daughter anymore lies, Maleficent." Celina glared as she made herself appear.

"Oh, look who it is." Maleficent laughed. "Still want to play broken heart mommy?" She pouted sarcastically.

"You took my daughter away from me and I had to go years without her." Celina glared as her hands started to glow gold making the VK's and her daughter especially to look at her in worry. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Splitting children and their parents seems to be your speciality."

"I guess destroying the parents should go on that list too." Maleficent glared as her scepter glowed green. "Oh, please you could never have done that. You've tried to once and you couldn't." Celina threw a spark to Maleficent.

"I didn't even get started." Maleficent pointed her scepter to Celina making a strike head to her. "Mom!" Vanessa gasped hoping Celina didn't get shot but Jay had to hold Vanessa back because she was trying to move to her.

"Mom, stop it!" Mal turned to her mother who ignored Mal.

Maleficent and Celina battled each other very well until Maleficent stroked Celina too much making the Enchantress fall back strongly.

"Mom!" Vanessa yelled pushing Jay back before rushing to her mother. "Mom, please get up." Her lips trembled as she tried to feel Celina pulse.

"How could you?" Mal turned to Maleficent with teary eyes as the VK's looked at Vanessa and Celina in sadness and worry. "Love is weak." Maleficent shrugged as Evie went to help Vanessa.