Chapter Three

Jessica above

Jessica's POV

After me and the girls dropped the nerd's books then we went to our separate classes. Me, Jennifer and, Emma went into the class. We go to our seats in the back and we notice that the two nerds walk in, Jennifer and Emma start whispering to each other. Well me I was memorizing Amber, I love her chocolate eyes and I bet her hair is soft. I was interrupted by Jennifer talking to me.

"What did you say, Jen? I was daydreaming" I said as I adverted my eyes away from the beauty. "I said that I think we should get the nerds in trouble" Jennifer said. I didn't want to get them in trouble but I would look like a coward if I did so we started to make a drawing on a piece of paper. I really had a bad feeling about this.

Halfway through the class, I see Emma throw the paper ball at Amber's head. It lands on the kid behind her desk, I think his name is Jack or whatever I don't care. She turns around and he gives her the paper. While she's looking at the paper. Suddenly I say "Mr.Wilson I think Amber and Jayla are passing notes" OMG!! why did I say that? Mr.Wilson stops teaching and takes the note and tells them to say after class. I feel so bad for my baby. Wait did I just saw 'my baby' what has gotten into me. My thoughts got interrupted by the bell.

A/N:
I hope you like it so far tell me how it is please and thank you xoxo